Denis Dragus (3 Viewers)

Hutch11

Very skilful but looks a bit selfish! He's not played a lot of games for a 24 year old. But definitely something there that you'd think we could work with and improve, especially if it's less than a million.
It's amazing how blasé we have become , less than a million used to be our major signings

slowpoke

Can’t imagine us playing a back four but it does make sense of how to see how Dragus and Sakamoto would fit in

What’s interesting is seeing most of last seasons 11 becoming bench players, fills out the 9 subs nicely and gives us the improvement we need where they were good players to have around the squad for experience but not someone I want to have in my starting 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That line up plus the bench gives us apart from the loss of Gyo potentially as strong a squad as last season in my opinion
You have forgotten Eccles too, easily done, can also add Burroughs and the yet to be provern Howley to the overall squad strength and theres Taveres too.The next batch of signings will be very interesting imo, there could be as many as 5 or 6, permanent and loans and will hopefully increase the overall quality, we know where they are needed so the big task for Mark Robins is getting it right, does that it could be a case of onwards & upwards.

djr8369

Apparently this has a very high chance of happening talks gone well

However the interesting bit?

'He's not going to be the main Simms support, thats someone else' 🤷🤔
He doesn’t look ready to be the main Simms support to be honest and looks more like an interesting impact sub, so that makes sense.

Last edited:

TomRad85

I’ve heard of him, he certainly a big ‘un. Is he any good, and has he been linked ?
He'd be a stunning signing for a Championship club. There's no link but we've clearly been watching Heerenveen and obviously been in touch with his parent club, Bologna too. He also 'liked' MVE and Binks' joining Cov posts.
So nothing really but enough for bored/hopeful football fans to build a link.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Anyone know any good vampire jokes? Bit early for me and am just rolling a massive saturday morning funny fag.
Day Hang Over GIF

slowpoke

He'd be a stunning signing for a Championship club. There's no link but we've clearly been watching Heerenveen and obviously been in touch with his parent club, Bologna too. He also 'liked' MVE and Binks' joining Cov posts.

Well his team mate has got on board and another Dutch lad plus our own Dutch/Brazilian who he will know is f**king brilliant so you never know.

Manchester_sky_blue

Someone posted that Bink's and MVE have the same agent, possible he is also a client?

Brighton Sky Blue

Mentioned him as a possible Gyo replacement back in January. I am to be honest surprised that Bologna are fine to let him go, but it kind of seems set up for Forest to sign him.

Would be a real coup for us to get him but doubt we’re in the running

TomRad85

Mentioned him as a possible Gyo replacement back in January. I am to be honest surprised that Bologna are fine to let him go, but it kind of seems set up for Forest to sign him.

Would be a real coup for us to get him but doubt we’re in the running
Yeh unlikely, not sure what Sunderland are doing sneaking their name in there like no one would notice though.

TomRad85

Anyway Dragus, if it happens I'm calling it now he's gonna be a fan favourite. Trust the management to get the best out of him and his technical ability is top notch. We'll be streets ahead of most teams in that regard.

Ccfcisparks

Anyway Dragus, if it happens I'm calling it now he's gonna be a fan favourite. Trust the management to get the best out of him and his technical ability is top notch. We'll be streets ahead of most teams in that regard.

I saw him do a flip flap on a youtube compliation and knew he was gonna become the next cult hero. Lets hope hes more along the Mifsud line than the Kastaneer.

TomRad85

I saw him do a flip flap on a youtube compliation and knew he was gonna become the next cult hero. Lets hope hes more along the Mifsud line than the Kastaneer.
He looks pretty strong to go with it which is also good.

Users who are viewing this thread