Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (9 Viewers)

Deity

I’m pleased with the first 2 signings. I still
Think we will add 2 more attackers, 1perm and 1 loan. This is so important. One of the reasons Vik got frustrated last season ( his injury aside ) was that teams started to double up on him as he was our single biggest threat. Hamer then stepped forward and a new goal threat was found.

imagine Simms, Hamer on a new contract, Ohare / Palmer and another striker with a genuine threat. Much harder for teams to set up to nullify.

Sick Boy

I’m pleased with the first 2 signings. I still
Think we will add 2 more attackers, 1perm and 1 loan. This is so important. One of the reasons Vik got frustrated last season ( his injury aside ) was that teams started to double up on him as he was our single biggest threat. Hamer then stepped forward and a new goal threat was found.

imagine Simms, Hamer on a new contract, Ohare / Palmer and another striker with a genuine threat. Much harder for teams to set up to nullify.
Realistically we need another AM considering Palmer is prone to injury and CoH is unlikely to be up to speed until Xmas.

procdoc

Just saw this on Twitter, found it quite amusing:
He has the first touch of an elephant. Can’t hold the ball up, lazy, can’t pass, won’t run, jumps with his eyes shut, but he scores goals. Everton sold him because he is not prem class. He is a championship goal scorer tho. He will get at least 20, maybe 30+.

rob9872

Living next door to Ellis...
ELLIS...
WHO THE f%*k IS ELLIS?

All joking apart, decent signing.
I don't know why vik's leaving
Or where he's gonna go
I guess he's got his reasons
But I just don't wanna know
But that only leaves 24
Playing next door to Ellis
Ellis?
Who the fk is Ellis?

rob9872

Just saw this on Twitter, found it quite amusing:
He has the first touch of an elephant. Can’t hold the ball up, lazy, can’t pass, won’t run, jumps with his eyes shut, but he scores goals. Everton sold him because he is not prem class. He is a championship goal scorer tho. He will get at least 20, maybe 30+.
Tbf that'll do me, couldn't give a fk about the prem until we're there.

rob9872

In a dramatic turn of events, it seems we've not signed Ellis Simms at all. Dave Boddy's final piece of business concluded after shock arrival at Ryton this morning ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_070233_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_070233_Google.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 121

rich-ccfc

Im very happy with the simms signing hes got so much potential and i know he will score goals in the championship especially with our style of play, as for yates i think if we got him they both would be class together.

stevefloyd

I think we missed a trick too ...his middle name is Reco...just a little late on that one for Reco at the Ricoh na na na na

Balli001

Not really my point, he's not worth paying that for

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He is worth what someone will pay for him. He is 26 has over 100 games and over 20 goals in the championship and off the back of a standfout season. He is worth more than £1.5m lets be honest. Whether we should pay it is another story but to say he isnt worth the value is incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread