England v Ireland (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

I remember when Ireland had good quality Premiership players in pretty much every position. Woeful team these days.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Commentary is dreadful. Fashion shoots, snapchat, surprise parties - how about commentating on the game?

no_loyalty

I'd rather watch the Scotland game, than a meaningless friendly lol.

Reactions: vow

no_loyalty

Shock, Liverpool player injured and people are acting like it's a world first.

Fucking hell.

You have to feel for them (not), the majority of their defenders are out injured.

It’sabatch87

Poor quality,Haven’t heard of 7/8 of their players.Don’t seem to have much fight like years gone by,That Duffy is their most experienced and he’s shocking.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Slovakia vs Northern Ireland is not even league 2 standard.

Slovakia are actually playing a 4-6-0 formation. Have been since the start.

Terry Gibson's perm

Lafferty for Northern Ireland always strikes me as a player who performs better in international football than club football.

Reactions: vow

no_loyalty

Scotland have conceded a 90th minute equaliser.

Nick

Administrator
Commentary is dreadful. Fashion shoots, snapchat, surprise parties - how about commentating on the game?
It's weird nowadays, I assume they are lost because they know it's on TV.

The majority of the time they are talking random shit rather than what's actually going on.

Skyblueweeman

Slovakia score an own goal in the 87th minute. Asking for it for being so shit. Fuck me NI are also shite though.

We're a small nation with much less to choose from than the 'mighty' England.

Would rather cheer 11 players who always give their all despite not being as gifted as many of the opponents we face rather than the prima-donna, overpayed players you cheer for.

If you want passion in your national team, our 'shite' team have it in abundance.

Skyblueweeman

And if you think we've been shite tonight (we've really not been), you shouldve watched a number of our performances over the last 5 years. Lacking in quality but driven by teamwork and desire.

no_loyalty

England v Scotland in the Euro's next year.

LastGarrison

Would rather cheer 11 players who always give their all despite not being as gifted as many of the opponents we face rather than the prima-donna, overpayed players you cheer for.

If you want passion in your national team, our 'shite' team have it in abundance.
Although I agree with your sentiment (and reaction) I am just wondering who you class as the overpaid proms-donna’s in the England side nowadays?

fernandopartridge

Aye, likewise Scotland last night. You could see it meant a lot more to them than the bunch of wankers representing England

covmark

Aye, likewise Scotland last night. You could see it meant a lot more to them than the bunch of wankers representing England
What drivel. I don't get this England hating bollocks. The reason it looked like it meant so much to the Scots is because they haven't been to a tournament for 22 years.
I'm sure if England hadn't made a tournament for so long, we'd have been going mad too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

What drivel. I don't get this England hating bollocks. The reason it looked like it meant so much to the Scots is because they haven't been to a tournament for 22 years.
I'm sure if England hadn't made a tournament for so long, we'd have been going mad too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

We got to a world cup semi final the other year for the first time in 28 years (second time ever) and the players completely flapped it

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We got to a world cup semi final the other year for the first time in 28 years (second time ever) and the players completely flapped it
Doesn’t mean they weren’t up for. Christ if Kane had squared it to Sterling they’d have made it to the final.

England arent going to jump up and down following qualification - it’s effectively a formality

Users who are viewing this thread