'Enjoyed' Eakin & Fosters Spat today! (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

I don't mind foster he's a nice guy but he is far too biased. Listening to him which I only do in away games you would think we are top of the league. Some objectivity is needed to get a balance. Format of show has declined since linnell returned to front it. Foster also is a poor interviewer he sounds like thorns best mate chatting to him in the pub.

Agree with that-Foster is like a fan plucked from the stands just before kick off as the regular commentator has fallen ill and has a microphone shoved in front of him and is then asked to describe the action....A bit like a chief scout, with no managerial experience being expected to manage a Championship side. Foster is completely amateurish as was proved when he went right through to half time and beyond without actually knowing what the correct score was in the game he was watching! Nice guy...hopelessly out of his depth. Where have we heard that before?!

Last edited:

Grendel

You've managed to turn this into an at out thread. Even I couldn't have done that!

WillieStanley

Does anyone remember when Keys had it out with Big Ron on Sky Sports? We need something like that. That would be a good watch/listen!

Users who are viewing this thread