Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (2 Viewers)

The CableGuy

Great to see us building relationships with clubs like Boro which could benefit us and them. I look forward to us doing more shopping at the London Road ground.

Astute

Strikes me the Peterborough chairman is bigging up the fee for the player that Crystal Palace have enquiring about if you ask me! Why else would you release such information about the Ephron purchase process with Doug King. DK needs to put a flea in his ear Bout his lack of ethics in business
Everyone knows the way their chairman works. That's why they keep getting high transfer fees for the level they play at. Sounds like King is on a level with him. Remember how much most thought we would get for Gyokeres and Hamer and how much we ended up getting for them?

He also stated the mutual respect he has for King and how much he drives a hard bargain. 750k off the fee for less than 4 months of him staying there? No pushover. Good move by him for saying we have an option on another player. Anyone coming in for his players will get the price bumped up to what we couldn’t afford 😂 'Hello Mr King. We've had a 12m offer. Do you want your option?'

We can't complain too much if they use the same tactics on getting a higher fee if we do it ourselves like we did 6 months ago.

long way home

Id like Burrows, its a position of need come the summer and he fits with what we are bringing in. I would think he is valued around 2 to 3 mill. He looks a good player we decent experience behind him. Edwards will be sort after by a host of clubs and top ones in the prem so he i would of thought is out of reach.

Lets see what happens in the summer, definitely sounds like Doug is building bridges and Boro is not a bad place to send some of our young players to get experience next season. They have a good record of developing players and play the right way.

Last edited:

Tommo1993

Have it on good authority that he couldn’t be arsed. “Signed for a big club and doesn’t wanna play with those arseholes anymore” the message said.

TomRad85

Peterborough have been atrocious since they decided not to allow us to have EMC just yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hamertime

If it’s not working him being there or they fall out the play offs with no chance of making them surely they might give us him back? If we got in to the playoffs and they didn’t could we potentially have him?

Astute

If it’s not working him being there or they fall out the play offs with no chance of making them surely they might give us him back? If we got in to the playoffs and they didn’t could we potentially have him?
Has cost them 750k to keep him for the rest of the season. Won't happen whatever.

Needs a rest? Slight knock?

Warwickhunt

Have it on good authority that he couldn’t be arsed. “Signed for a big club and doesn’t wanna play with those arseholes anymore” the message said.
My exact thought! Maddidon loan back to us was in my thoughts 😄

Astute

Wonder if we get any say over whether he plays or not if he’s got a knock

We’ve had players on loan here where people have had doubts about how much say we have
Have never heard of that kind of thing before.

The player is theirs until the end of the season. It has cost them 750k to keep him. They would be mad to risk him if he is carrying a knock. It equates to 50k a game for a League 1 side.

Users who are viewing this thread