Ex Player Watch (6 Viewers)

Hobo

All this thread is a bit like gazing at your navel.................

J

Jack Griffin

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 3 minutes ago

Bournemouth have scored their first ever Premier League goal. Callum Wilson the man to make history.

..and their second.. half time score!

West Ham 0 Bournemouth 2

Wilson 11′, 28′

Last edited by a moderator:

chiefdave

If he keeps scoring he might get a run out for England now they've got games that are pretty much meaningless. Can see some fringe players being given a chance.

BackRoomRummermill

I have made a few quid this season on him as first goal scorer , let me down last week but well up , today again comes up trumps , cheers Callum

ccfc92

I'm really glad we got rid of Wilson when we did.

He was always going to be a one season wonder.

Really good money we got for him too.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Great to see him doing so well too. All too often clubs see players make moves to bigger clubs and its doesn't always work out. But this one has. So good to see a local lad leading the scoring charts in the Nations top division, also one of the best leagues in the footballing world. Just a shame its not with us,

ccfc92

Whether we got a good deal or not, we were never going to keep hold of him.

More than likely, agreed.

Bournemouth were going places. At the time, we would be in N'hampton indefinitely.

I just hope the add ons bump up the overall fee.

mrtrench

More than likely, agreed.

Bournemouth were going places. At the time, we would be in N'hampton indefinitely.

I just hope the add ons bump up the overall fee.

It will. If he scores 20 goals this season he'd be worth £20million + I reckon.

stupot07

Imagine a 10% sell on on £20m+...

That's basically our wage budget for the year.

But then transfer fees are rarely paid in full up front, and it will be 10% above what Bournemouth paid us for so would probably be luck to get £1-1.2m up front out of the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

But then transfer fees are rarely paid in full up front, and it will be 10% above what Bournemouth paid us for so would probably be luck to get £1-1.2m up front out of the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Still half our wage bill. For a club dancing on the line of breakeven with no long term home, I'll take that.

Astute

If that is the case when will Bournemouth be paying the rest to SISU and will they give any of it to TM?

Users who are viewing this thread