F1 2024 (2 Viewers)

hill83

I’ve watched the entirety of everything that’s been on the last few weeks and have barely looked at race the since the first pit stops.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think red bull have been cheating for the last two years in some way. It'll come out and all their titles will be taken away .

Wishful thinking on my part . F1 has become boring beyond belief.

Paul Anthony

I think red bull have been cheating for the last two years in some way. It'll come out and all their titles will be taken away .

Wishful thinking on my part . F1 has become boring beyond belief.

While I wish that would be true because the fall out would be absolutely hilarious, they don't need to cheat. They have an entirely legal cheat code working for them in Adrian Newey. As much as I hate the team, I have a lot of respect for Newey. Guy is a genuis with aerodynamics.

tisza

Result was predictable and I'll be honest I'm so disinterested this year I hadn't even realized it was a Saturday race. Only thing that might disrupt Red Bull to some extent is the off-track issues. Posted on here a while back that Jos Verstappen isn't a popular or positive influence around the team and see he's doing interviews saying that Horner has to go etc. Horner can be abrasive etc but people I know associated with Red Bull say Horner is well-respected by most there and there's a lot of internal nonsense going on since Mateschitz died.

Paul Anthony

Saddlebrains

Bloody hell. We might be set for one of the most boring seasons on track ever. But the off track shenanigans are absolutely delivering something else....

Someone within the teams is leaking absolutely everything and im here for every minute of it considering the racing is so shit

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If it turns out Horner is a dirty old bastard and he has to stand down it'll be the highlight of season .

xcraigx

As the other person has been suspended for 'being dishonest' I'm sure this story is going to run and run. Maybe longer than the title battle.

Saddlebrains

Its mental the whole story

Apparently Jos Verstappen was slipping her one aswell, hence his public outburst

Way better drama than on track

Paul Anthony

Sainz is out for this weekend, he's got appendicitis and needs surgery. Oliver Bearman is taking his place.

tisza

F1 can suck you in sometimes. Wasn't going to bother this weekend but an 18 year old Brit driving a Ferrari just reels me back in

Paul Anthony

What happened there? Hulkenberg stopped at the side of the track, and not a yellow flag in sight?

Paul Anthony

Latest development in the Red Bull saga suggests Marko is in trouble. Suggests he was behind the leaks, then?

At what point can we just suspended the whole bloody team for bringing the sport into disrepute?

SkyBlueSoul

Logan Sargeant must be raging. Albon bins his car so hard they have to retire it from the whole weekend because they don't have a spare chassis, so tell Sargeant to fuck off and let Albon use his 😂

Paul Anthony

Logan Sargeant must be raging. Albon bins his car so hard they have to retire it from the whole weekend because they don't have a spare chassis, so tell Sargeant to fuck off and let Albon use his 😂

Tough one. On one hand, feels wrong giving to Albono when he's already binned it and written it off.

Then again, the team know every point they score is potentially worth millions come the end of the season. Unfortunately for Sargent, Albon will always represent the more realistic chance of points. That said, I'd be surprised if he's not under strict instructions to leave something on the table and to make sure the car stays in on piece.

It's going to have a huge impact on the cost cap for them.

SkyBlueSoul

Tough one. On one hand, feels wrong giving to Albono when he's already binned it and written it off.

Then again, the team know every point they score is potentially worth millions come the end of the season. Unfortunately for Sargent, Albon will always represent the more realistic chance of points. That said, I'd be surprised if he's not under strict instructions to leave something on the table and to make sure the car stays in on piece.

It's going to have a huge impact on the cost cap for them.
Vowles already acknowledging it's embarrassing to not have a spare chassis. Got to be ruthless and fair play to him for not fucking around.

SkyBlueSoul

Currently in the dilemma of being at a house party where the host has Sky Sports. Good friend of mine so tempted to stay and drink my way through the race…

SkyBlueSoul

Landooooooo!

Got in around 5am but couldn't find anyway to start the race again so went to bed. Just watched the highlights, looks like it was a belting race. All it takes is for Max's car to blow up. Really happy for Sainz, will never begrudge him winning a race but especially after the last couple of weeks and losing his seat to Lewis.

Users who are viewing this thread