FA Cup Semi Final - Man Utd press & build up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadjiChippo

Martinez has turned into the ultimate sick note, very good player but appears to be crocked.

Was hoping to see Simms bully him.

Does anyone know if they’ll have Shaw back by the time we play them? Probably their best defender when he’s fit, and one of their most important players - just saw likely to play again this season, but no time frame. We could end up playing against a back 4 of Dalot-Maguire-Kambwala-Bissaka, definitely there to be got at.

Last edited:

messiahrobins

If Man City beat Chelsea i think we beat Man utd as they do have a spineless group of players such as Fernandes and Rashford who think about themselves rather than the great institution they play for and i am sure they wont fancy the prospect of another beatdown by their noisy neighbours.
The Real Sky Blues v the Plastic Sky Blues i think is a real prospect.

rob9872

Fairly confident we'll lose, Wolves had no forward line and still got 2. No disrespect to our guys, simply levels. The pace of Rashford let alone Hojlund up top, I can't see anything other than them getting at least 3. That said, I think we've 100% got a goal in us. Great bet imo with Utd so short, is them to win both teams to score which is 2/1.

In fact sure we will score so tempted to have a chunk to pay for the day out and if it goes down, then I'm on cloud 9 anyway so won't care, but don't know if I can bring myself to back against City.

Flying Fokker

Fairly confident we'll lose, Wolves had no forward line and still got 2. No disrespect to our guys, simply levels. The pace of Rashford let alone Hojlund up top, I can't see anything other than them getting at least 3. That said, I think we've 100% got a goal in us. Great bet imo with Utd so short, is them to win both teams to score which is 2/1.

In fact sure we will score so tempted to have a chunk to pay for the day out and if it goes down, then I'm on cloud 9 anyway so won't care, but don't know if I can bring myself to back against City.
Tactics. Play to strengths and defend like we did at Leeds. Having a goal-hanging striker will also help.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

As long as Varane isnt fit Simms will bully any of the CBs they play Martinez is good but Simms looks fucking massive compared to him and has pace as well so will likely ruin him

Sbarcher

Do we need a Wembley city song book? We may need some fans to know the lyrics. PS, I’m a st holder in block 21 and can’t make out the words in some of our newest songs!

AJB1983

If Man City beat Chelsea i think we beat Man utd as they do have a spineless group of players such as Fernandes and Rashford who think about themselves rather than the great institution they play for and i am sure they wont fancy the prospect of another beatdown by their noisy neighbours.
The Real Sky Blues v the Plastic Sky Blues i think is a real prospect.
Just on this real sky blues thing, I say this to my Man City season ticket holding mate at work, that were the real sky blues, and he always reminds me that Man City played in sky blue before we did….. 😬

tommy hutch legend

It's a one off game think we will do ok it took them a while to get on top against Newport so who knows

Hobo

It's a one off game think we will do ok it took them a while to get on top against Newport so who knows

Fernandes was class though. In fact without him on the pitch there might have been a massive shock.

You never know but United should have too much for us? A lot depends on the levels we produce, Wembley is a big pitch that suits the more skillful players. Depends how United cope with the pressure of the expectation of an easy passage.?

Mcbean

Fernandes was class though. In fact without him on the pitch there might have been a massive shock.

You never know but United should have too much for us? A lot depends on the levels we produce, Wembley is a big pitch that suits the more skillful players. Depends how United cope with the pressure of the expectation of an easy passage.?
Just needs to wind Fernandez up

Saddlebrains

Never been so confident.

United are fuck all nowadays. They are a mid table prem team with injuries. Look what we did to one of them

Fernandes amd Garnacho wont want it when Eccles snaps one and Bidwell puts the other into the stands

Rashford takes 97 chances to score

They dont have a defence

Hojlund is either Haaland or Yakubu no inbetween

Their fans will be gobsmacked when we outsing them

Telling you, we will beat them and the world will take notice of Little old Coventry City

David O'Day

Probably 4-1 or 4-2 to united.

We won't out sing them. We couldn't out sing 1600 Cardiff fans on Monday and given the people who want to sing will be spread out it'll be pretty meh like the last play off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread