FA Cup Semi Final - Man Utd press & build up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think that the lyrics for you in that case, weeman, would most likely go..

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
I got a bag of coke and, I stuck it up my nose"
‘There’s cokeheads all around me
And so the feeling grows’

Skyblueweeman

I think that the lyrics for you in that case, weeman, would most likely go..

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
I got a bag of coke and, I stuck it up my nose"
Was Pellow a big fan of the Colombian marching powder?!

Mcbean

There will be zero pressure on our players for this game. The united manager and players on the other hand will have it stacked on them. We had more time against wolves than any other team i can remeber us playing against, if you watch the united players they dont like closing down. Think there will be 1 goal between the sides at the end of this game let’s just hope for a little luck.
There might be pressure not to get injured as the playoff final will be put back a week if we win 😉

skybluelee

this...

Utd are 4/11 and we are 13/2 that tells you all you need to know.

Not impossible but highly unlikely... id take a point.
Carlisle beat Peterborough on Friday. They were 8/1. Cardiff were 5/1 to beat us on Monday.

Agree we should lose. But I can't shake this feeling that we might do them. Clearly we need to start well and not concede early. But if we get to 20 minutes the game will settle down. All the pressure on Man U.

Alkhen

They could easily lose all their games up to the semi. Could be dangerous for us. I was half hoping they would mount a bit of a push for that 4th champions league spot and maybe be tempted to rest a few against little old Coventry

Alkhen

Verane has just been replaced by Johnny Evans
Looks like Evans is now injured
Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns

Alkhen

They need to concentrate on the Champions League qualification now, rest the stars, play the kids 👍... You never win anything with kids..

Alkhen

Never mind Man United's deficiencies, how much did Chelsea spend on that midfield pairing of Enzo and Caicado?! The Premier League is obscene

Alkhen

Reckless that. I reckon we could trouble their defence for sure. Just need their attackers to have an off day

Edit, actually just unlucky really

Sky Blue Harry H

Maybe my memory, but seem to recall an issue with heroin?
Marti's departure came at a time his bandmates feared for his life. Speaking about the potency of heroin, he told The Herald in 2000: ''About that time (1997) I started losing my sanity messing about with heroin. When I first started using it was, where have you been all my life?

Just checked - here it is re: Marti Pellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread