Fa cup tickets (7 Viewers)

pusbccfc

JAM See

I lied he is not a friend he is a well known regular poster on here.
I am toying with giving him my login details to get a ticket.
Is that plain stupid ?
I'm intrigued.

'Well known regular poster'...

Reveal thyself.

Hobo

I lied he is not a friend he is a well known regular poster on here.
I am toying with giving him my login details to get a ticket.
Is that plain stupid ?

The problem is if they misuse the ticket i.e duplicate it and sell it like a tout. The shit fallout comes back and lands in your lap. Who is to say they won't buy it on a cloned credit card?

Unless I knew them well I wouldn't risk it. I might be a killjoy but we live in a world of scammers.

Coventry has been a hotbed for credit card fraud in the past.

shmmeee

Fucks sake. Firstly. Good job CCFC ticket office. They’ve reset my password and it seems I’ve found where my missing 300 points have gone!

Secondly, because it’s not over 1200 points or a season ticket holder it can’t buy semi final tickets 🤦

I also can’t buy a second on my account with a ST but under 1200 points, is that correct?

SkyBlueAndy1979

I have a spare ticket going at face value if anyone is interested?
FA Cup Semi-Final: Coventry City v Manchester Utd
Sunday 21 April 2024 at 15:30
Block 229
Entry Time: 13:30 - 14:00​
Entrance: Level Two West - Red Zone​
Row: 4 Seat: 54​
Ticket Price: £120.00​
Price Class: ADULT​

shmmeee

I gave @TomRad85 my account password cos despite the trackies and right wing views he seems legit. Didn’t realise until I sorted someone else out that it afar easier just to get them to add you to their network and you can revoke later.

But anything is going to involve trust. If I bought them and asked for cash who is to say I won’t sell them multiple times.

Major Tom

I gave @TomRad85 my account password cos despite the trackies and right wing views he seems legit. Didn’t realise until I sorted someone else out that it afar easier just to get them to add you to their network and you can revoke later.

But anything is going to involve trust. If I bought them and asked for cash who is to say I won’t sell them multiple times.
I think with the FA cup tickets even if you add someone to your network and they don't have enough points the system knows and won't let you buy for that individual .. I believe?
And yes a bit of trust required, but would City fans who use this site regularly would not scam each other .. well I sincerely hope not :rolleyes:

TomRad85

Trackies
Right Wing
Legit

Just stick it on my gravestone, its a reasonable write up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lord_garrincha

You could have done assigned him to your network & gave him rights on your behalf. Let him purchase & remove permission straight after without a password being divulged.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Seems a bit pointless going with 1000+, just open it up to anyone with an account surely. The game is only a few days away!

If I give my supporter number to anyone does that help them to purchase? Happy to give my supporter number to anyone still looking for a ticket or do I need to purchase myself

shmmeee

I think with the FA cup tickets even if you add someone to your network and they don't have enough points the system knows and won't let you buy for that individual .. I believe?
And yes a bit of trust required, but would City fans who use this site regularly would not scam each other .. well I sincerely hope not :rolleyes:

I dunno. I let someone add my kids to their network and it seems to work out fine. I can just revoke after the game as far as I see it.

shmmeee

If I give my supporter number to anyone does that help them to purchase? Happy to give my supporter number to anyone still looking for a ticket or do I need to purchase myself

If your number has rights to buy and you don’t want to use them you can give your number and I think name to someone and they can add them to their network so they can buy tickets using that number. You get an email to confirm but don’t have to do anything. They then pay with their own account and I thinknget the email with the tickets and you can revoke access from your account later.

SkyBlueSoul

If your number has rights to buy and you don’t want to use them you can give your number and I think name to someone and they can add them to their network so they can buy tickets using that number. You get an email to confirm but don’t have to do anything. They then pay with their own account and I thinknget the email with the tickets and you can revoke access from your account later.

The problem is if their account doesn't have over 1000 points they can't get into the ticket portal for the game.

shmmeee

The problem is if their account doesn't have over 1000 points they can't get into the ticket portal for the game.

So even if I have people in my network over 1k it won’t let me in? Seems poor. You are in an account that has the rights to manage tickets for an account over 1k it should be smart enough to let you in.

SkyBlueSoul

So even if I have people in my network over 1k it won’t let me in? Seems poor. You are in an account that has the rights to manage tickets for an account over 1k it should be smart enough to let you in.
As far as I'm aware yes, the account you sign in with needs to meet the points threshold regardless of who's in your network. Which I agree is stupid.

edgy

There's probably more being sold on Facebook today than there is available on the ticket site.

Users who are viewing this thread