FA to take action against CCFC over Fisher violence? (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

Normally when people get hurt in situations like this the FA take action. But what will they do? See the danger of escalating violence and force Sisu to sort this out? Or high us with a point deduction and effectively relegate us? If the later then that would potentially increase violence to the end of the season as the hooligan element could determine we have nothing to lose.

So a fine?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Normally when people get hurt in situations like this the FA take action. But what will they do? See the danger of escalating violence and force Sisu to sort this out? Or high us with a point deduction and effectively relegate us? If the later then that would potentially increase violence to the end of the season as the hooligan element could determine we have nothing to lose.

So a fine?

So added to video evidence of beer being thrown around at Arsenal that should mean a thirty point reduction,I knew the fans were at some point going to get the blame.

ccfcway

I did my big shop at Asda last week, and noramlly do it at Tescos.

Not sure if they FA want to look into that and fine us or dock us some points

Sba180

fights in pubs take place every Saturday in every town all over the country. nothing to do with FL.
only way i would see them involved would be if it were a fight between city and brentford fans

ccfcway

How far way is the Tesco store from your usual ASDA? This might be a factor.

its within the Tesco region. I did speak to a few people outside the Asda about the colour of the trolleys. Also at the Tesco, you only get one hours parking and then you have to pay and display to the local council meaning they are profiting from me using it.

The Gentleman

also, it doesn't say he was hurt. probably a wet jacket and a bit of skid marks from being confronted. hardly an attack

This isn't the first beer he has had thrown at him. Got told a couple of weeks ago that he and Waggot were at a station and a Cov fan went over to him and poured a full pint over his head. Just sat there there and didn't say a word.

ccfc92

This isn't the first beer he has had thrown at him. Got told a couple of weeks ago that he and Waggot were at a station and a Cov fan went over to him and poured a full pint over his head. Just sat there there and didn't say a word.

If he was trying to help CCFC grow as a club, I'd have respect for that. Not rising to it etc...

letsallsingtogether

So when the Leeds fans smashed up here directors car and made him a hostage in his own office what action did they take?

This was going to happen and probably get worse the more this goes on.

Most fans thought this was just a faze and that it would get sorted out quite quickly they are now starting to get more and more frustrated as nothing happens.

But hay this is life we are treated with disrespect and as common working class idiots so what else did they expect?

ccfc92

So when the Leeds fans smashed up here directors car and made him a hostage in his own office what action did they take?

This was going to happen and probably get worse the more this goes on.

Most fans thought this was just a faze and that it would get sorted out quite quickly they are now starting to get more and more frustrated as nothing happens.

But hay this is life we are treated with disrespect and as common working class idiots so what else did they expect?

you missed out hooligans/animals :)

Lorksalordy

I did my big shop at Asda last week, and noramlly do it at Tescos.

Not sure if they FA want to look into that and fine us or dock us some points

It is fickle shoppers like you that are to blame for this madness. You are not worthy to hold a clubcard.

letsallsingtogether

We all feel that way when our loved one is being treated in such a way.:facepalm:

Funny I remember when him and Waggot came on the radio and in the Telegraph about being threatened by City supporters at the Ryton turned out to be a lie.

But that was ok in your eyes.

Personally I think this thread should be CLOSED.

jaymo132

Normally when people get hurt in
situations like this the FA take action. But what will they do? See the danger of escalating violence and force Sisu to sort this out? Or high us with a point deduction and effectively relegate us? If the later then that would potentially increase violence to the end of the season as the hooligan element could determine we have nothing to lose.

So a fine?

What a croc of 5hit....

Tonylinc

The question in mind is......have the FL not encouraged this sort of behaviour by their complete and utter disregard for the fans of CCFC?

Tonylinc

They had an opportunity to insist that the club remained in Coventry but chose not to use that opportunity.

Tonylinc

Instead they gave in to a bullying hedge fund on a promise of a bond........Anyone think that they will ever pay it?:pointlaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread