FA to take action against CCFC over Fisher violence? (1 Viewer)

Astute

I think that the FL should take action. They could send us to Coventry. All our problems would be solved.

@richh87

I think it's fantastic.

You think some Finnish / American woman and Fisher, both of whom don't give a shit about Coventry or football, can come along and bully thousands of people? Erm, wrong. Push people and these things will happen - they've brought it on themselves with their greed and immoral actions.

Also, whenever we feel like it we can form a breakaway club and leave them with nothing. There's only one winner in the long run - us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georgehudson

as ye sew so shall ye reap,
entirely down to the sisu mobsters,
i wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot more to come,
& don't whittle about it,
evidence of crass ineptitude & disdain to human beings,
has put 'you lot' where you belong,
GIVE THE FANS BACK THEIR CLUB

tokyojim

Imagine what it would be like if something like this had happened to a Liverpool, Man Utd, or a London club like Chelsea? You probably can't, because we all know that the FA would never have allowed something like this to happen to one of those clubs. They clearly don't care what happens at Coventry and didn't care because they think there will be no reaction because "it's only Coventry". That's the really shocking thing about this whole situation. Personally, I think Coventry fans have shown amazing restraint up to this point.

Hobo

Coventry fans at Arsenal and Notts County for instance....Twist and Shout...lots of bouncing people falling over, sliding on beer, chairs being knocked over....Fisher at Brentford walking in "your the best fans on the world," was it an attack or over exuberance? The party of female students with their visiting parents in the Bridge in Nottingham thought the boisterousness was great fun, joining in with Twist and shout! Others would be writing to the local press.

If Fisher was attacked at Brentford I don't condone it. But his smugness around the issues and fans surely means...don't just go bowling into any old pub expecting a few back slaps. If you are going to adopt a policy of pissing people off at least have the professionalism to avoid the conflict.

letsallsingtogether

And as resent happenings have shown the restraint is now dying away soon anarchy will reign.
Shame I am getting to old for it now:whistle:

Imagine what it would be like if something like this had happened to a Liverpool, Man Utd, or a London club like Chelsea? You probably can't, because we all know that the FA would never have allowed something like this to happen to one of those clubs. They clearly don't care what happens at Coventry and didn't care because they think there will be no reaction because "it's only Coventry". That's the really shocking thing about this whole situation. Personally, I think Coventry fans have shown amazing restraint up to this point.

Astute

And as resent happenings have shown the restraint is now dying away soon anarchy will reign.
Shame I am getting to old for it now:whistle:

You are never too old....not in the head at least.

In my mid 40's now. Retiring in 14 years 3 weeks. But getting back in the boxing ring in a few years when my youngest lad is old enough. Age is all in the head. Once you think you are old you are. I am still in my 20's in my head. Not bad considering my 4th eldest kid is now 19 :laugh:

Hobo

You are never too old....not in the head at least.

In my mid 40's now. Retiring in 14 years 3 weeks. But getting back in the boxing ring in a few years when my youngest lad is old enough. Age is all in the head. Once you think you are old you are. I am still in my 20's in my head. Not bad considering my 4th eldest kid is now 19 :laugh:

Yeah it's easy to say that in your 40's, wait until your 50's and you will find age is all in your knees and back! My brain and mind are still spring chickens....but the knees and back creek more than the floor boards in the house lol

Users who are viewing this thread