Facebook forum (1 Viewer)

Briles

A lot in agreement and a lot saying we are a faceless entity. A few saying they tried this forum and left immediately due to our "love in with SISU"

Politely explained that those here have realised that dialogue and open discussion is key rather than beating the same drum like the trust and CET.

Currently sat beer in hand batting off idiocy

Its fun tbf.

Sky Blue Pete

A lot in agreement and a lot saying we are a faceless entity. A few saying they tried this forum and left immediately due to our "love in with SISU"

Politely explained that those here have realised that dialogue and open discussion is key rather than beating the same drum like the trust and CET.

Currently sat beer in hand batting off idiocy

Its fun tbf.
I’m not on Facebook any more

Nick

Administrator
Where's the love in with sisu? It's pointless trying to discuss anything with them, usually when they try to quote things they show they don't really know much about things.

Briles

Where's the love in with sisu? It's pointless trying to discuss anything with them, usually when they try to quote things they show they don't really know much about things.

Quote:

Nothing new in the interview, they were happy to be interviewed by Sky Blue Talk as they have become pro SISU over the years. We are having a great season despite the ongoing off field issues and SISU have invested more into the squad, I don't see a new stadium on its way and a small profit after 4.5 mil incoming from player sales is not ground breaking. You have also to remember there 2 mil interest accrued owed to SISU.

Briles

Quote:
Sounds like a bit of stage management to me. I’m assuming Boddy vetted & then decided who would be most ‘suitable’ from the various supporters groups to speak with Seppala. Boddy can then report back to the EFL that the owner has met with ‘supporter representatives’ to discuss supporter concerns & other issues. Seppala trying to be inclusive but she has serious history.

block16

The Facebook forum is a hilarious place. Vast majority of them dont go 'nopm' unless Wembley or a big game. Lot of the 'Free are Tommy' brigade on there too. Robbins out. All think Bakayoko is the worst player to ever play for us and want McSheffrey and Baker back. Complete dullards

Sky Blue Pete

Quote:
Sounds like a bit of stage management to me. I’m assuming Boddy vetted & then decided who would be most ‘suitable’ from the various supporters groups to speak with Seppala. Boddy can then report back to the EFL that the owner has met with ‘supporter representatives’ to discuss supporter concerns & other issues. Seppala trying to be inclusive but she has serious history.
Wow that’s good but maybe, it’s all based on looks and masculinity though

Briles

The Facebook forum is good for catching up with individuals such as Wayne 'Wicked Man' Matthews, Craig Danny and others who you cannot believe aren't spoof accounts.

There's no comparison between the two forums.

Spoof accounts haha. Nailed it

Covkid1968#

I complained about EDL marching in Cov saying Racism is not a Cov thing.... we are tolerant welcoming people.....I got abuse off some. Many are good lads...but def got some absolute pricks on there.

Tommo1993

I complained about EDL marching in Cov saying Racism is not a Cov thing.... we are tolerant welcoming people.....I got abuse off some. Many are good lads...but def got some absolute pricks on there.

Tolerant welcoming people. Must be speaking for yourself!

Covkid1968#

clint van damme

I bet the same idiots were banging on about how great the 2 tone top was

Covkid1968#

mark82

Quote:

You can assure them this is definitely not the case. We approached them, not the other way round.

christonabike

Full of people ranting ....
FOOKING NOT GOING TO BIRMINGHAM COV IN COV HOPE SUSU DIE WE ARE A COVENTRY TEAM NOT A BIRMINGHAM TEAM!
Ok bright spark like the rest of the rant and angry fookers spouting off which is a post that is just a person saying something not asking for a conversation, do some research as to why Wasps kicked us out and we have moved 18 miles.
It proves the majority are all not interested in the City or clueless and asking for a free steam as their dad was a city fan and they are too lol!

edgy

I'm now debating with a chap who is clearly trying to discredit the statement because it was written by usernames and not real people.

FML. When will I learn not to engage.

Nick

Administrator
I'm now debating with a chap who is clearly trying to discredit the statement because it was written by usernames and not real people.

It has real names in?

RegTheDonk

Said before, as I believe others have, I'm perfectly happy to put my real details on any official document. Very lame excuse.

ccfcricoh

I ventured on there once, there was a chap giving it loads about how those going to Stans are killing our club as giving SISU money...

All whilst wearing the 2 Tone kit in his profile picture! I did bring this to his attention, and he swiftly came back with the fact it was a present bought for him which he took back!

F***ing morons everywhere!

Nick

Administrator
I ventured on there once, there was a chap giving it loads about how those going to Stans are killing our club as giving SISU money...

All whilst wearing the 2 Tone kit in his profile picture! I did bring this to his attention, and he swiftly came back with the fact it was a present bought for him which he took back!

F***ing morons everywhere!
I like the people who say that but their picture is them at Wembley.

David O'Day

Ignore them, it's just a load of folk who drink in club release and the super spoons

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Briles

For balance; there are some on the FB page that decry those that elect not go as "not true fans"...equally total nonsense.
If it troubles you... why read it?

Doesn't trouble me at all, a lot on there talk sense and its good for Banter and videos etc.

Users who are viewing this thread