Fact of the day, "Sisu are not CCFC" !!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

It seems we have a minority of fans that can not distinguish the difference between these two entity's.
They support Sisu's actions under the banner of CCFC which is wrong !!
Sisu's tactics and actions have done nothing but harm CCFC and are destroying our club for future generations !!
1) 50-70 million debt !!!
2) They have taken our club to Sixfields !!
3) Paying Arvo 1.8 million a year in interest (unsustainable) !!
4) Division 1 football how much lower will they take us ?

I say that anybody that supports their actions must be anti CCFC because they are supporting the destruction of our club !!!!!!

bezzer

It seems we have a minority of fans that can not distinguish the difference between these two entity's.
Sisu's tactics and actions have done nothing but harm CCFC and are destroying our club for future generations !!

I say that anybody that supports their actions must be anti CCFC because they are supporting the destruction of our club !!!!!!

And your point is?

Or are you just trying (yet again) to cause more arguments, division and upset.

Piss off and support Luton, you odious little man.

ajsccfc

the_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Gint11

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewys33

Well I never ...........

ADMIN: Can we just turn this in to a general "Amazing fact of the day by sky blue john" thread, where john can post a new fact every day, progressing our knowledge further.

Covstu

Wow, i didnt know this 'fact' at all....... we havent all been discussing this for the last two years (at least!)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

In fairness, some people were protesting at the council house last week; and when challenged as to whether they thought that - if the Ricoh was ever 'bought' by SISU - it would be held as an asset in the same trading business that holds the player registrations.

I would say for folk with minds as errant as that, threads such as this are very useful

ajsccfc

Fact of the day: the exclamation point is imminently being subjected to EU sanctions due to its dwindling nature thanks to vicious overuse. A prominent politician referred to it as the 'cod of the keyboard'.

torchomatic

Nothing about the Rugby World Cup in there John. Disappointed.

Astute

This post is so wrong. They have taken us to Division 3 :(

Grendel

Is SBJ going for some curious World Record -- number of stupid threads on a Forum in one week?

sky blue john

Is SBJ going for some curious World Record -- number of stupid threads on a Forum in one week?

Obviously not, nobody would be capable of taking your crown !
I am glad you have read it though maybe it might sink in. I'm happy that I tried to get you to see where you have been going wrong !

hill83

x5HPYOd.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sky blue john

And your point is?

Or are you just trying (yet again) to cause more arguments, division and upset.

Piss off and support Luton, you odious little man.

Lol !!
My point is that Sisu are ripping, dismantling and killing our club piece by piece and you are blind to it.......

Grendel

torchomatic

I'm worried about you, John. When did all this "LOL", "LMFAO" stuff start? You subscribing to Jackie again?

Grendel

Thanks for caring, but no need.
Start thinking about how our club can survive ?

Your solution appears to be;

Lol!!!
Sisu posee are out in force!!!!'
Some obscure references to a keyboard
LMFAO

I would imagine seppella is about to throw the towel in.

Samo

Your solution appears to be;

Lol!!!
Sisu posee are out in force!!!!'
Some obscure references to a keyboard
LMFAO

I would imagine seppella is about to throw the towel in.

She probably thought football fans are a bunch of semi-literate idiots :thinking about:

torchomatic

I know what a BJ is but I'm struggling to think what a JD is. Probably best send me a PM if it's too embarrassing.

Great news, party time have a JD on me...

Godiva

torchomatic

Snozz_is_god

I know where you are coming from John,

for some reason some think that by SISU winning the JR it's the same as CCFC winning. sadly I think things will get a whole lot worse for CCFC if SISU did win the JR, the idea that SISU having the Ricoh would mean happy time for CCFC is laughable.

SISU aren't interested in football, they are intrested in money & will do whatever is required to get it, even if it means dumping on the football club.

Users who are viewing this thread