Fact of the day, "Sisu are not CCFC" !!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I know where you are coming from John,

for some reason some think that by SISU winning the JR it's the same as CCFC winning. sadly I think things will get a whole lot worse for CCFC if SISU did win the JR, the idea that SISU having the Ricoh would mean happy time for CCFC is laughable.

SISU aren't interested in football, they are intrested in money & will do whatever is required to get it, even if it means dumping on the football club.

We are relying on CCC & Higgs to stay strong and offer nothing more than a fair rental deal.
I'm expecting it to get a lot worse and I'm expecting lots of threats from Sisu when they don't get their own way.
We need the FA and FL also to stand up and maybe outlaw hedge funds as owners of football clubs in this country. Maybe limit their stake to 20%.

TheRoyalScam

Think this thread needs a Brian or Savosdad comment just to round it off :thinking about:

Agreed:)

Think it also needs covcity4life to make an anti-CCCouncil comment (all in lower case and without punctuation) to give 'balance'....

And perhaps a 'one-liner' from Grendull to take it completely off topic;)

Must admit to liking _Brian_'s witticisms - they put everything into perspective for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread