Falkirk fan - Pressley (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd like to have seen how Robins side would have done without Clarke or McGoldrick. Well, I wouldn't as we'd have lost a lot more games...but you get my point.

Ashdown1

I think the club has bigger issues than whether the manager is doing any good. He's had to endure a transfer embargo, Administration, a multitude of negative rubbish going on behind the scenes but has still maintained a professional perspective on things against all odds. Is he going to prove a messiah...............I doubt it, he needs some time and some backing to give us any idea. Giving him such a lengthy contract though is just another disaster in a long line of them from incompetent owners.

Sutty

Craig Sibbald's supposed to be decent I think? Pressley gave him his debut as a 16 year old. Left winger.

falkirk_fan

never mind Pressley, what about 12-12-18 leagues :whistle:
DONCASTER OUT!

Haha yep the 12-12-18 leagues are a joke idea. Taylor is the young striker, he will be away but will cost a team 500k easily. We do have a lot of decent young players but there probably just decent. We have 1 thats just broke into the team called Thomas Grant, he is 16 and looks top notch.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Falkirk have got a lot to thank Pressley for I think, financially were much better off than when he took over. If he adopts the same approach at Coventry than he did with us then things will probably go slow at 1st, he will probably have a 3 year plan to get Coventry to where they should be. Tactically im not convinced he is up to the job and my god I dont miss his repetitve interviews. (he could have just recorded one at the start of the season and played it after every game)

We have had a 73 year old in charge since Pressley left and the football has been so much better to watch, no more tippy tappy boring crap from the Falkirk players.

Hows the football been?

Tippy tappy football! Yep hes brought that with him :( Not always a good thing, especially with a team full of impatient fans! It can get quite annoying at times! Seeing the ball being pinged around between the back 5 (defenders + keeper).

As for his interviews, they never change down here either!

georgehudson

listen mate (falkirk fan).
we've got a player that most CCFC fans would drive up to you,
do your research & come up with a suggestion

Baginton

Good win for the Bairns today, keeping Cowdenbeath in the relegation play off spot, behind the mighty Sons of Dumbarton :whistle:

Falkirk_fan, I was hoping we'd start selling scotch pies when Pressley got the job, , so I could could get me Pie & Bovril at half time, but no signs as yet! lol

Mon eh Sons :claping hands:

Falkirk fan in peace.

Just wondering how Pressley ha started for you guys at Coventry? I see you's went into administration and had a few key injuries so he hasnt had it easy so far.

He's had a decent start thanks. He's brought in a new passing style which can work if we had the right players who can actually pass. Our midfield needs a shake up and its no suprise that Pressley wants to wait til the summer to sort things out as he will have time to check out his players then, but with our possible new owner coming in with a lot of money, this could be the start of something special. Its hasnt been easy with our best 4 players out injured but we're on our way back. Hope it works our for Falkirk and your new manager

Users who are viewing this thread