Famous City Supporters? (4 Viewers)

Delboycov

None of The Specials support City...remember a cringing interview with Tim Lovejoy when they were all talking about their love for Chelsea/United/Liverpool. McGowan was on a programme with Strachan once and he said he was a 'lapsed' City fan who had a season ticket with his Dad but now supports Arsenal?

Jordan worked locally and saw a few games but as soon as Richardson left changed his allegiance to Chelsea. McFadden was Barry Quinn's mate and as soon as he left he forgot all about us.

Always rumours about certain people being City fans but they're just urban myths. Truth is we have no famous fans!

kg82

None of The Specials support City...remember a cringing interview with Tim Lovejoy when they were all talking about their love for Chelsea/United/Liverpool. McGowan was on a programme with Strachan once and he said he was a 'lapsed' City fan who had a season ticket with his Dad but now supports Arsenal?

Jordan worked locally and saw a few games but as soon as Richardson left changed his allegiance to Chelsea. McFadden was Barry Quinn's mate and as soon as he left he forgot all about us.

Always rumours about certain people being City fans but they're just urban myths. Truth is we have no famous fans!

They all actually sound like Coventry supporters!!

Keys is definitely a supporter, and fairly famous - so we do have one at least!

andrew.roberts

My daughter´s now defunct gerbil was, Wilson Baquira.
He started an avalanche of photos of supporters pets dressed in city strip on the old Lets All Sing Together website

Attachments

• Wilson.jpg
    Wilson.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 25
S

Skyblues2k

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

rob9872

That fella from Corrie :)

georgehudson

IF you are from COV, reality should kick in, your choice really should be, 1 & 1 only,
don't go along with 'tupperware' fans,
SUPPORT YOUR TEAM,

PUSB

Astute

Hoffman. Famous in the banking world. Could be seen as our second saviour after Hill if things go to plan.

Astute

McGowan is definitely a City fan...I've worked with him and spent hours talking about 'the good old days'

Saw some sort of documentary he was on. He said about going to watch City play. Can't remember where he lived, but saw him driving Stratford way if I remember right.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Like I said earlier........ Me!

Covnewmanager-1.jpg

skybluesam66

Talk sport = ccfc radio

keysey
Moz Dee (producer)
Gouldy

Gaunty used to be there

add people like quinny/brazil/stewart robson who all have a fondness for us - and I would suggest we are the most popular club at talk sport

Moff

Talk sport = ccfc radio

keysey
Moz Dee (producer)
Gouldy

Gaunty used to be there

add people like quinny/brazil/stewart robson who all have a fondness for us - and I would suggest we are the most popular club at talk sport

Are we the most popular.....or the most pitied at Talk Sport ;)

MayallMan

As mentioned earlier the most bizarre is Frankie Muniz (From Malcolm in the Middle)
Isnt he like one of the richest child stars in America?...Maybe its worth sending him an email if the hoffman deal falls through!

Users who are viewing this thread