FANS STILL WAVERING - despite recent events !!! (3 Viewers)

Grendel

You're still going every week? I'd imagine it's pretty quiet this time of the year?

An attempt at humour? Still searching on Wiki for thorn and colemans championship winning teams. Can't find any!

RichieGunns

Well I only said it in response to you telling me to "do one"...

Yes because i was fed up at you being so bloody negative lol

I know following this club is hard but you've gotta develop a tough skin and an ability to try and see the brighter side of things.

I agree, Cov haven't done a lot to merit this brighter side point of view and SISU definately haven't but i still believe and im not going to get down in the dumps, or start cursing my bad luck...

When your proud of your city and your club, regardless of which league they're in or whatever tossers are running it, you support them none the less. Through the pain, tears and joys...its all part of supporting a football club.

Portsmouth fans are a good example. Their club has gone into administration twice and could be on its way for a 3rd (and possible liquidation) but they continue to follow and support.

Yeh there will be people who will walk away but thats their decision. As long as they don't rub it into ever other fans face on the way out.

Same goes for any fan of any club who decides to support someone else. They take their support somewhere else if they don't have the stumuch to stick around and tough it out.

I'd think that because your still hear, you maybe do have the ability to tough it out and im sorry for telling you to "do one" but i've met far too many negative cov fans recently and i just snapped lol

It's part of the reason why i left Coventry in the first place when i went to Uni. I'd had it with the negativity that surrounds this very city. Everyone bemoans their fate and never once tries to see things in a brighter perspective.

We're alive, we have a club that despite all the shite, we can say is our own. Lifes to short to moan and gripe about everything. People should enjoy it while they've got it because once its all gone, they'll regret what they've lost :(

RichieGunns

That's a rather negative view of negative Coventry people. Hows a bout a bit of positivity

lol Hey im from Coventry! It's part of my make up lol :D

But joking aside im looking forward to watching a few games this season and some good football to boot.

Early days it may be but im excited none the less :D

PUSB

Because somebody else pays for you.despite your "principles".

I know thers's a lot of competition, but think you speak even more shit than Ginetta, which, to be fair, is probably something to be quite proud of.

Well done you.

How did he manage that? Is he Ray Ranson? :eek:

Nonleagueherewecome

Because somebody else pays for you.despite your "principles".

I know thers's a lot of competition, but think you speak even more shit than Ginetta, which, to be fair, is probably something to be quite proud of.

Well done you.

I pay, you cheeky sod! Where on earth did I say I didn't? Tut, you aren't very good at this arguing lark are you? You can't make a point without lying! You must be a Tory..

Users who are viewing this thread