FAO Whoever Stated "Not One Penny More" - What Is The Aim? (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

The only time I remember Browns being in the news was when a load of people who never go were boycotting it due to some soldier snub.

torchomatic

Me and the missus used to go before we had our son. Only during the day like, wouldn't travel into the City Centre after dark. Bound to get mugged/knifed/shot/raped/murdered.

torchomatic

ajsccfc

I don't mind Browns. Bit pricey but nice inside. I've never fallen foul of their apparent coin-flip door policy though, which would rightly put people off.

RoboCCFC90

You are correct all you have to do is read Shakespeare,to be able to write like that he must have been surrounded with violence. Coventry had our wall to keep our culture in and the sub culture of Warwichshire out.

Are you trying to suggest that William Shakespeare led a Rock n Roll lifestyle?

njdlawyer

I think its a given that the vast majority of people using this forum (which is probably representative of CCFC fans as a whole) want rid of SISU / Otium / Fisher / Seppala etc

Looking dispassionately (difficult for any fan I know!) at where we are now in the process it seems highly unlikely that the majority are to get their wish anytime soon

Surely therefore the objective of all fans be they subscribers to forums (fora??), members of the Trust, Telegraph readers or just supporters should be to exert pressure where they are able to ensure that CCFC play in Coventry, which of course means at the Ricoh

In one of his occasional bouts of straight talking at the forum I attended TF made it clear that The ultimate aim of SISU / Otium is to sell on at a higher point in the "business cycle"

It seems to me that the best way to achieve the objectives of all parties is to get the club back on its feet, back at the Ricoh and perhaps then a more attractive proposition for a buyer

So surely the aim of any campaign such as NOPM should be to make it clear to the owners that even an income at the Ricoh that does not match their wishes and their business model is better than no income at all, that something is better than nothing

So I hope that the answer to the question posed on this thread is NOPM if we are taken away from Coventry

RegTheDonk

Nice post NJ ....

...So I hope that the answer to the question posed on this thread is NOPM if we are taken away from Coventry

Yes, thats what Jim has said he and the Trust have agreed as a joint message.

IF indeed Fisher does go ahead with the groundshare, I predict mahem on here :(

Users who are viewing this thread