FIFA SBT League (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Is this something that can be done cross platform these days?

I have a dream of a league of Coventry Cities. Is that possible to set up?

TomRad85

I don't bother with fifa anymore but I'm sure loads on here do and I'm also certain it's cross platform these days.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Funny you say this. I've just got FIFA 23 and didn't realise the co commentator played for cov?

I'm shit at it but happy to have a few games

shmmeee

Yeah I’m fucking terrible too. I think. I’ll beat someone 7-1 then immediately lose to some sweaty kid playing as Al-Nassir 8-0.

Nuskyblue

I don't bother with fifa anymore but I'm sure loads on here do and I'm also certain it's cross platform these days.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It is now cross platform. Greggs will have some mad patch that enables him to feild a team of owls

• Haha
Reactions: vow

shmmeee

Hopefully whoever finds hire make a good game but tbh video games are dead now as all about scripting and micro transactions

I just want to feel like I lose or let a goal in because I’m crap and not because my keeper spazzed out or the red gave a penalty for me touching their player. As you say all seems scripted

covcity4life

I'm actually gonna buy ea24

Pes era officially over

Does EA include good training and practice modes? I'm gonna need a preseason!

covcity4life

Anyone got ea then?

The passing is so fixed compared to pro evo but I am giving it my best to try to learn how to be good.

shmmeee

I might get it today. I’m doing the usual “I ain’t bloody spending that on a game …. Oh fuck it I’m missing FIFA dance”

covcity4life

It's like the players are skating. And I'm sure scripting still exists as I won promotion in seasons in injury time of last game of seaosn lol

CovInEssex

Got it Friday, pleasantly suprised. It's my first FIFA for a few years. Enjoy pro clubs and ultimate team. Glad to see they got rid of 'fitness' it UT.

They've made girls as good as men so at first it's weird having girls win headers etc but you soon get used to it.

Evo1883

Just got into division 3 on Rivals , very sweaty game .. mind you I'm a sweaty bastard myself 😂 , for me there is noticeable input delay and the game is very slow

Evo1883

Btw I'd do ansu Fati for your evolution player , goes up to 85 If you do just him

ajsccfc

I play career mode exclusively, you can now hire coaches to boost areas of your team but I've also discovered that if you try to release any coaches the game crashes entirely. This apparently happened in the beta and has gone into the main game and the release day title update. Cracking start to the 'new' era by EA

cornoccfc

I play career mode exclusively, you can now hire coaches to boost areas of your team but I've also discovered that if you try to release any coaches the game crashes entirely. This apparently happened in the beta and has gone into the main game and the release day title update. Cracking start to the 'new' era by EA
EA only really care about UT - the £££ it generates.

Other modes barely get a look in!

Nick

Administrator
Defending is well hard. People just run past you like a playground game. Noticed ea fans are complaining online. Maybe it will be patched

Yeah, I am struggling to keep possession too in FUT. Strangely if I playing Seasons with Cov it's as it was last year but with an 87 player in FIT they can't pass it / it gets intercepted.

Users who are viewing this thread