Fisher Plans To Move Jimmy Hill Statue (2 Viewers)

covhead1

Fisher wants to move everything to a new stadium
Current Coventry City CEO Tim Fisher has said that the Jimmy Hill Statue, Garden Of Remembrance and the Bricks In The Wall will be moved to the new stadium that the SISU run club is planning on building.
Speaking to BBC Coventry & Warwickshire's Stuart Linnell , about the new stadium, Fisher confirmed that the Jimmy Hill Statue, Garden of Remembrance and Bricks in the wall will be all be accommodated in our thinking and said that "I'm sure ACL will not want to get in an emotional arguement with the fans over them. They are all important to us and are agenda points 3,4 and five."
To listen to this interview, please click on and fast forward until about 2hrs.17 mins in http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018sykg

ccfc92

what the fuckkk!!!!!!!! just fuck off SISU and Fisher :mad:

your not taking people's possessions, people's resting place or the statue of a man who did make things happen for the good of the club, unlike yourself!!!!!!!!

SkyBlueUkeman

When he said "Im sure ACL won't want to get into an emotional argument" I almost flipped.

You are "planning" to rip the heart out of the city and break up and destroy friendships. If that's not an emotional argument I don't know what is.

J

Jack Griffin

Who owns the statue? This smells of SISU trying to realise it as an asset, if so they are sick.

Paxman II

Well if we have a new home that is actually ours then Jimmy Hill will belong there won't he and not at a council owned stadium secured only on a lease?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

My brick is not going to the Fiher shed no way they do not own it or the statue have they asked families whose loved ones ashes are at the Ricoh NO.they dont care if you want a fight Fisher you are going the right way about it

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well if we have a new home that is actually ours then Jimmy Hill will belong there won't he and not at a council owned stadium secured only on a lease?

The whole ethos of Jimmy Hills reign as manager was the football club and the community how does moving his statue to Fishers Shed fit in with this answer it doesn't:facepalm:

wingy

Don't bite folks he owns none of it,has no right to any of it,no need for a fight just another sounbite ,he's talking five years into the future . What will he be then ,TOAST.

italiahorse

Nobody wants a new stadium :facepalm:
People like you making it out as a feasible option piss me off

honestken

My brick is not going to the Fiher shed no way they do not own it or the statue have they asked families whose loved ones ashes are at the Ricoh NO.they dont care if you want a fight Fisher you are going the right way about it
if fisher touches my brick without my permission i will sue the c**t.

cloughie

I have been saying for weeks now Fisher is taking the piss out of CCFC fans and sniggering behind our backs

Why not put a statue of seppallla outside the Fantasy stadium.............just 1 problem nobody knows what she looks like

could just make a statue of a woman with a bag over her head I suppose, with timmy boy worshiping at her feet

ccfc92

I have been saying for weeks now Fisher is taking the piss out of CCFC fans and sniggering behind our backs

Why not put a statue of seppallla outside the Fantasy stadium.............just 1 problem nobody knows what she looks like

could just make a statue of a woman with a bag over her head I suppose, with timmy boy worshiping at her feet

so your saying Fisher has a foot fetish :whistle:

SkyBlue_Bear83

I agree, I know SISU are twats and all that for attempting to move us out the city but I imagine if Fisher had came out and said they are leaving the bricks and the statue at the Ricoh it would be met with similar outrage by the same people expressing outrage that they plan to move them to a new stadium.

Otis

If CCFC do come back to Coventry then the statue has to be at the new ground doesn't it?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

bigfatronssba

<p>
I agree, I know SISU are twats and all that for attempting to move us out the city but I imagine if Fisher had came out and said they are leaving the bricks and the statue at the Ricoh it would be met with similar outrage by the same people expressing outrage that they plan to move them to a new stadium.

Think the point is its not his statue and there not his bricks. He has no right to move anything without the owners permission.

SkyBlue_Bear83

<p>

Think the point is its not his statue and there not his bricks. He has no right to move anything without the owners permission.
I think the club owns the statue

If we are to leave the Ricoh I don't know why people would want to leave there name stamped on a brick at an entertainment arena that would have nothing to do with the club.

Steve.B50

If we like it or not its home. I have said before the next generation will know nothing different, but the problem is at present we will have no new generation supporters.

Otis

isn't it funny how people are like ohhhh I hate the Ricoh, now they don't wanna leave :whistle:

I've said before, I love the Ricoh.

The only thing that makes it a bit shit is the low crowds and an underperforming football team.

The Ricoh is only shit because of the team, nowt else. Everyone who visits it says what a great ground it is.

A good team will result in a fantastic stadium.

ccfc92

I've said before, I love the Ricoh.

The only thing that makes it a bit shit is the low crowds and an underperforming football team.

The Ricoh is only shit because of the team, nowt else. Everyone who visits it says what a great ground it is.

A good team will result in a fantastic stadium.

exactly what I've heard from Bournemouth n Yeovil fans (living in the south)

when you see it in the distance, at night, it looks great :D

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

This is going to be great fans who wnt the statue moving to The Fisher Shed fighting with fans who dont fans who want their brick put on the ground at Fishers Shed so Timmy can walk over them on his way up to the game fighting people who want them left where they are brilliant good job we're all sticking together isn't it:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ccfc92

This is going to be great fans who wnt the statue moving to The Fisher Shed fighting with fans who dont fans who want their brick put on the ground at Fishers Shed so Timmy can walk over them on his way up to the game fighting people who want them left where they are brilliant good job we're all sticking together isn't it:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

just to remind you, we are on a CCFC forum :facepalm:

covhead1

isn't it funny how people are like ohhhh I hate the Ricoh, now they don't wanna leave :whistle:

A bit harsh i think.
I don't really like the ricoh but i hate sisu more, much much more!!
and i'd rather stay at the ricoh if it meant getting rid of sisu

Users who are viewing this thread