Fisher telephone call. (1 Viewer)

Gosford Green

Copy and paste from a CCFC fan FB page.

Just spoke to Tim Fisher,

1. SISU do not and will not sell.
2. Ryton has to go forth better of the club.
3. More cloth to be cut to keep the club sustainable.
4. There will more interaction with fans from TF from now as of Next werk.
5. The club from now has to make its self pay, there will be no more investment from SISU.
6. Fans need to forget about SISU and concentrate supporting the club the fans are killing it not SISU.
8. TF only want the best for the club ( Really )
9. He asked me for support ( never )
10. He said no real fan would boycott there club.

Nick

Administrator
Haven't we known about the club having to run its self for months though?

Why is it like it's new?

ccfchoi87

Am I the only one that thinks even if it is true, it's nothing we didn't know anyway? It's hardly as outrageous as its being made out on Facebook

Grendel

No one can argue with point 10 - the most important one of all.

Grendel

Looks like we only have about 1,500 loyal fans then Grendel.

Well no that's not the case and also it's referring to boycotting which is counter productive in the extreme.

Nick

Administrator
Am I the only one that thinks even if it is true, it's nothing we didn't know anyway? It's hardly as outrageous as its being made out on Facebook
Exactly, I'm not sure why everybody is shocked about club having to break even and stuff.

martcov

No one can argue with point 10 - the most important one of all.

Maybe not, but I certainly would argue that it is not the fans fault we are dying and that the fans are not killing the club. I think anyone paying money to support CCFC after all we have been through actually deserves a bit of praise and not the blame for destroying the club.

SISU's investment has gone wrong and one of the reasons is their way of dealing with business partners and customers. It is up to them to make the brand attractive again. Blaming the fans for not being happy isn't the right way forward IMO.

dongonzalos

So we are all going to make our own choices over the best way to save the club. We are going to respect each other's choices.
However just remember you are not a 'real' fan if you think boycotting is the only way to remove SISU.

martcov

So we are all going to make our own choices over the best way to save the club. We are going to respect each other's choices.
However just remember you are not a 'real' fan if you think boycotting is the only way to remove SISU.

A real fan would put up with any shit and make sure that Joy still has something to sell. How dare you suggest otherwise.

Wheelfass

5. The club from now has to make its self pay, there will be no more investment from SISU.
6. Fans need to forget about SISU and concentrate supporting the club the fans are killing it not SISU.
What an absolute load of total fkn bollocks.

clint van damme

If he really said number 6, (where's 7 by the way), then I suggest if sisu want to improve communication and relationships with the support then they leave it to someone other than fisher.

oucho

Rings true but it's probably fabricated. Meanwhile it's not up to Tim or any of his mates like Grendel to declare we're not true fans if we boycott. I haven't been to a home game but did go to Vale, Millwall, Gills and will go to Charlton, am i not a true fan?

Chipfat

1) BS everyone has a price
2) BS what he means its the only thing worth money,
3) Not BS more trimming means L2
4) Great dont want to hear from the twat anyway only when he states he is leaving \
5) From now on FFS that should of been Sisu first thought, 8 years late TF
6) Wish fans could forget about Sisu sadly they are the root cause of our sadness
7) ??????????????? tim must of given a date for new ground then said fuck it sorry about that, that should of been a while ago
8) TF wants the best for himself, his salary should be donated towards local charities
9) hahahahahaha support in what believing his bollocks and validating his reasons killing the club.
10) No real chairmen would ever put supporters through what that man has done, his loyalty is with Sisu not CCFC.

This is such BS if it was him he needs hanging for No 6 and 10 alone. I hope for is sake this is and never was a true phone call.

Skyblueweeman

Phone call from my mum:

1. "You moved out 18 years ago, can you change ALL your post?"

2. "We've bought a 2nd dog"

3. "The first dog was to replace you when you went to uni"

4. "Hope my daughter in law is well"

5. "So Cov are still crap"

6. "No you can't have new golf clubs for Xmas. You're 36, buy your own"

7. "I'm getting a new fence"

8. "Weather was nice today"

9. "What's Snapchat?"

10. "Speak at the weekend son"

I've not put it on FB though. Just thought you should know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelfass

Close it Nick.
The OP Theresa (Green) obviously just likes to see her name heading a thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread