Fleetwood Town (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Fleetwood Town (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Fleetwood Town (Away) </h2>
11899144-9863.png

Highbury Stadium
3PM Kick Off
</div>

Glenn Storer

Going up, hoping its going to be a good game. Would hate to see us lose to Pressley...

Bloody coach is leaving at 8am!:eek:

Otis

------ Charles-Cook

Ricketts Martin Reda Stokes

JOB Fleck Vincelot Murphy

----- Lameiras

----- Fortune

jimmyhillsfanclub

I won't know if I can make this one until Saturday lunchtime.......anyone know if can I pay on the gate?

rob9872

Bro's wedding on Saturday, at least he had the good grace to do on an away day although out of season would have been preferable.

I think/hope 2-0 to City and hope RCC plays in goal after consecutive clean sheets.

rob9872

Too soon - a real shame that we couldn't have played them after Pressley has had a chance to work his magic!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Gonna be a tough game, inconsistent away form + missing players + new manager response for them.

I'd go with
--------RCC
Ricketts--Martin--Johnson--Stokes
----------Vincelot--Fleck
Lameiras-------------------Murphy
------------Tudgay--Fortune

Grendel

Gonna be a tough game, inconsistent away form + missing players + new manager response for them.

I'd go with
--------RCC
Ricketts--Martin--Johnson--Stokes
----------Vincelot--Fleck
Lameiras-------------------Murphy
------------Tudgay--Fortune

I would guess Burge will be playing

covcity4life

it will be HUGE if we do win

but draw also fine

lets hope burton and walsall drop pts, i wanna keep 1st place in our sights

lifeskyblue

I'm worried about this one. Away form poor, players on international duty, new manager effect for them. However football does throw up surprises when you least expect so I will go for a draw based on nothing more than wishful thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

oh sweet walsall vs burton this week

if they draw and we win i will buy guarantee promotion lol

Also, Bury v Wigan. That'll be tough for Bury and Sheff Utd v Rochdale, both of which are just behind us.

Could be a massive weekend if we win.

Otis

Just noticed that Rotherham have just approached Walsall's Dean Smith about their mangerial vacancy.

Approach turned down, but this may cause a little bit of uncertainty in the Walsall camp.

Paxman II

Apart from the obvious Armstrong we will be fielding a stronger side on Saturday. Fortune and Tudgay are equally good replacements in my opinion to get us a goal or two. I'm glad Pressley got his first win at home and he will need that as his old team come to town and beat him in his second game, no worries.

Otis

Apart from the obvious Armstrong we will be fielding a stronger side on Saturday. Fortune and Tudgay are equally good replacements in my opinion to get us a goal or two. I'm glad Pressley got his first win at home and he will need that as his old team come to town and beat him in his second game, no worries.

Tudgay unfortunately is very wasteful in front of goal. Now missed a number of really good opportunities. Don't know how you can say Fortune and Tudgay are equally good replacements for Armstrong. Neither of them is a goal getter. TM himself says Fortune is a provider rather than a goalscorer.

H

Huckerby

Lameiras up top - what you reckon?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

Who we missing? Assuming only Armstrong I would line up with following......going with experience
to grind out the result 4-2-3-1.

Burge - but would be happy if RCC selected neither done much wrong.
Ricketts
Martin
Johnson
Stokes
Fleck
Vincelot
Kent
Fortune
Lameiras
Tudguy

Subs: RCC, Phillips, Haynes, C.Thomas, Lawton, Aliyford, Murphy (needs kick up ass and has played crap away to date)!

Users who are viewing this thread