Food, drink and iPads banned at the CBS (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Does that mean I can’t take my 1/2 time Snickers in?

chiefdave

Might want to check on that. The JSB area is now outside the arena with a canopy being installed in the coming weeks.
Visitors to our pre-match Family Zone, which will be located outside the Arena turnstiles, will continue to be able to use the tuck shop in the Family Zone, with stewards being advised by the Arena to use discretion for single items of sweets, crisps etc for young supporters.

MalcSB

I had no idea you could take food and drink in, always assumed that wasn’t allowed for commercial reasons
There has been loads of stuff talked about cinemas banning food and sweets etc, and IIRC they didn’t have the right to do that.

100 miles from Cov.

The searches are done by some kid on minimum wage who has no authority over you. They have no right to go through your personal belongings. The police can search you if they have reasonable cause to believe you are carrying a prohibited item. Just ask the kid who goes to search you what does he believe you are carrying that is prohibited. Say no thank you and go in.

SkyBlueMatt

I don't think they'll stop people bringing in cigs & vapes (or even if that's what they mean). It's only going to cause trouble.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

rhino1002

The searches are done by some kid on minimum wage who has no authority over you. They have no right to go through your personal belongings. The police can search you if they have reasonable cause to believe you are carrying a prohibited item. Just ask the kid who goes to search you what does he believe you are carrying that is prohibited. Say no thank you and go in.
I think you're correct but I also think they would reserve the right not to admit you
I remember years ago places having signs saying ROAR took me me ages to work out it meant right of admission reserved
Its a tricky one I agree

pusbccfc

IMG-20230811-WA0032.jpg

They have removed CCFC from the seats...

David O'Day

I don't think they'll stop people bringing in cigs & vapes (or even if that's what they mean). It's only going to cause trouble.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
The fact it says "smoking" and not "cigarettes" makes me think that they are just saying no smoking or vaping inside.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Oh great, I can't take my Bovril into the Stadium 🏟️ now and you can't buy it inside, Doug out.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Arena not CCFC decision but very strange and not at all family friendly.

So they're going to search everyone going to the stadium 🏟️ that's going to be fun, I can see the queues now.

torchomatic

Grendel

Who owns the rights to sell the advertising boards? They're looking very sparse though I guess in the internet/ social media age they're practically redundant

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Pitchside?

cornoccfc

Wembley says no food or tablets either.

Largely not a problem, unless you get a steward who insists.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

SBbucks

Food and drink is much dumber than iPads. Kids went to f*cking games no bother before iPads existed ffs.

100%. Why not just encourage them to watch the football? Or if they’re too young to watch a match for 90 minutes, don’t take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Not sure that 'just don't bring kids' is a great alternative to a rule that has no reason to exist in the first place

ccfc1234

The family zone is outside the ground this season. So if kids by something from the tuck shop they can't take it into their seat!!
This feels like its been rushed through without much consideration for the various types of fans groups we have.

Users who are viewing this thread