Footage from the march today (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Where did you see it from? Did you stand somewhere and watch them walk by from start to finish?

With respect Tony I answered your original question. Can you provide the same courtesy first and answer mine?

Did you attend?

skybluetony176

With respect Tony I answered your original question. Can you provide the same courtesy first and answer mine?

Did you attend?

No. But then I'm not the one saying it was or wasn't this big. Did you stand somewhere and watch them walk by from start to finish so you can have the slightest of chance of verifying your claim on how big the attendance isn't? Just asking.

Joy Division

Imagine taking the time out of your life to log on to this forum just to go fishing and wind people up, like having nothing in your life other than doing this to find fulfillment. The thought of having a void and only being able to fill the emptiness of your stale life by pissing off strangers is quite a depressing thought.

Hi Hadji10

Last edited:

Grendel

No. But then I'm not the one saying it was or wasn't this big. Did you stand somewhere and watch them walk by from start to finish so you can have the slightest of chance of verifying your claim on how big the attendance isn't? Just asking.

How did anyone verify it? Good point that Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread