Forest (1 Viewer)

Buzzing for this game now! Let's get as many fans there as possible, who's going? Get behind the lads!
This could decide who's going down... CMON CITY!!

PUSB

neilyboy67

im going anyway im mad for this now, be bloody brilliant if we could take 3 thou for this come on its only up the road!!!!!! get in them pubs get the adrenaline flowing and shout our feckin heads off :D

SkyBlue_Bear83

I believe we can do this with still Donny, Millwall, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Barnsley, Palace yet to come to the Ricoh and Bristol, Watford and Forest to play away.
Doesn't look that daunting a run in?

stnomskyblue

Could have done with Bristol not coming back from 2 goals down tonight.

Yeah, ruined a perfect night. Still, it confirms my point of a few days ago. The 3 or 4 teams above us are just as bad as us. So we are not down until the fat lady sings

rickyCCFC

Yep, need as many City fans there as possible. It is a HUGE game, probably the biggest game of our season so far

wingy

I was one of the people that wanted it to be the Forest game but my calls fell on Deaf Ears.

Can't wait.

The thinking was linked to doing something as soonas feasable ,to may be boost reading total by 4-500 ,which it probably achieved ,where as it was assumed we would probably draw 2000+ for Forrest anyway ,and i'm sure we will after this result ,so it ain't panned out too bad really ,shame its too late to organise some more SOC discounted travel coaches but there is a meeting at Hen Lane on thursday for anyone wants to chip in ideas.

muners

Glad my weekend shifts are over for another few weeks. nice Saturday in nottingham it is then. beers, football and more beers. happy days.

Nonleagueherewecome

I believe we can do this with still Donny, Millwall, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Barnsley, Palace yet to come to the Ricoh and Bristol, Watford and Forest to play away.
Doesn't look that daunting a run in?

I honestly think we'll win those home games: they are similar to Brighton, Bristol C, etc in quality.

It's the away games that could scupper us, but Blackpool at least shows they can almost do it! Tonight we just didn't feel like conceding at the end, and I could only see one side scoring: lets hope they've learnt to close a game out a bit better.

Brighton Sky Blue

I honestly think we'll win those home games: they are similar to Brighton, Bristol C, etc in quality.

It's the away games that could scupper us, but Blackpool at least shows they can almost do it! Tonight we just didn't feel like conceding at the end, and I could only see one side scoring: lets hope they've learnt to close a game out a bit better.

That's a Brighton sat 8th in the table and just 6 points off the top 2. When I see things like that I tend to think 'how are we bottom of this league?'-the March/April run in should give people reason to be optimistic, especially with Pompey's point deduction set to go through on Friday.

pusbccfc

We need to get the first away win under our belts, once we have that...
The confidence may just rise!

Gaskell

Can't wait, sorry if anybody else has mentioned it but do we know what our allocation is? I would expect to see at least 3k there.

Spence CCFC

We've just sold out our initial allocation of around 1200 ish. Can buy on the door, reckon we'll have around 1500 perhaps a tad more. Atmosphere is usually good from us there, expect it to be even better on Saturday.

neilyboy67

tickets available from the ricoh and city centre store from 10 am on thursday as forest have forwarded a further 450 tickets to us, i would expect these to sell by friday afternoon and a good turnout at the gate on the day (£27)
Tickets will now be available from Forest only. 1pm onwards on the day from their ticket office.

Gaz

Really looking forward to this game,
Never been there before.

kg82

Pubs at Forest

I've been loads of time to Forest, but never been to a pub there! Are there any away pubs near the ground?

bamalamafizzfazz

I used to live in Notts and went everytime we played there. The locals can be a bit dodgy with away fans. My best suggestion is to go the Notts County ground they open their bar and it is away team friendly.

Wish I was going :-( I love Nottingham and the City Ground.

Otis

Been lurking around the Forest forums to see what they are saying.

Fair few of them predicting a City victory. A fair few there actually wanting Forest to lose too. Seems like they are intent on getting Cotterill out at any cost. Also a belief there that Cotterill has lost the dressing room and that the players don't want to play for him.

Ohh, and expect the ball in the air a lot rather than on the deck.

Ohhh, and come someone please pass this info on to Andy Thorn.

Brighton Sky Blue

Been lurking around the Forest forums to see what they are saying.

Fair few of them predicting a City victory. A fair few there actually wanting Forest to lose too. Seems like they are intent on getting Cotterill out at any cost. Also a belief there that Cotterill has lost the dressing room and that the players don't want to play for him.

Ohh, and expect the ball in the air a lot rather than on the deck.

Ohhh, and come someone please pass this info on to Andy Thorn.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=30909

If people on here think Thorn's post-match comments are nonsensical, take a read of what Cotterill said after Forest's defeat at Boro on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread