Forest (1 Viewer)

According to the coventry city twitter account those extra tickets have now sold out, but there are 390 more available from 10am tomorrow!

PUSB

WillieStanley

Been lurking around the Forest forums to see what they are saying.

Fair few of them predicting a City victory. A fair few there actually wanting Forest to lose too. Seems like they are intent on getting Cotterill out at any cost. Also a belief there that Cotterill has lost the dressing room and that the players don't want to play for him.

Ohh, and expect the ball in the air a lot rather than on the deck.

Ohhh, and come someone please pass this info on to Andy Thorn.

We were definately looking for a certain type of manager when Aidy got the job then.

I'm so glad Cotterill "Turned us down"

After that, I get great pleasure beating his teams, over whom I think we have a decent record, don't we? Certainly twice last season!

SkarmyArmy

The Stratford Haven is a good choice, next to The Co-op and opposite the park and car park you mentioned.It's on Bridgford Road. Used to be able to go to the Larwood and Voce at the Cricket ground but I don't think they let away fans in there any more. There's also the TBI on Trent Bridge which is now a Wetherspoons but I'm not sure if they'll let away fans in.

jas365

Is that kind of opposite a park with a car park?

Directions for Stratford Haven

If you imagine walking over the River Trent across the big bridge with the ground on the left, when you get to the corner where the cricket ground is carry straight on so you're walking right along the stand on the main road.
Keep walking for 5 mins and its just on a small side road on the right hand side off the main road.

Mr pot

Just been on their forum - bloody hell, I thought some of us were downbeat - they've got the rusty breadknifes ready.

WillieStanley

"Coventry, like a cold, unrelenting tank division will rumble through the city ground. A clear victory, gifted to them by the sparse survivors of battles once lost - now watching as those tank treads crush and powder the brittle Forest bone beneath them.

Nothing will stop their resurrection, just as nothing will ignite ours. No touchpaper so willing - no fuel so abundant.

- "IF WE HADN'T OF LET TWO GOALS IN, WE WOULD HAVE WON ONE NIL" - Steve Cotterill, football genius. "

Poetic... and slightly uplifting.

From the Forest forum.

I can't believe a club hate themselves more than we do at present.

Otis

Yep, saw all that. They really are very, very negative for sure.

10 times worse than we ever were.

Gaz

Got me ticket today, fingers crossed for out first away win.

Otis

I have everything crossed!

If we win Saturday, even I may start believing we can stay up.

covcity4life

id still be happy with a point and win v barnsley but a win would be huge

as after barnsley i can only see us winning 1 in our next 5

Users who are viewing this thread