Forum tonight not on CWR (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

If anyone is there, if you get chance can you update here please.

luwalla

sure let me update you

question 1 - you said CCFC Ltd was a non trading company wiht no assets, yet companies house shows a turnover of 11 million in the last accounts submitted.. how can that be possible ?
Fisher - well the accounts are all over the place, skirt skirt, squirm .. and although we processed some of the turnover through ccfc ltd in the last financial year, the business was actually carried out by Holdings, and we just contr'd the monetry value through CCFC Ltd accounts.. and all football league monies have been paid into & out of Holdings.. so it doesnt really matter what the old accounts say, or that i totally made up a big lie to try and distract you...

question 2 - ive been a season ticket holder for 50 years , and i wont be goin to walsall.. how will the club survive..
Fisher - we are going to cover losses , expected to be up to 30 million over the next 3 years

question 3 - no one wants you here.. your losing money, so it cant be good for you.. other people are waiting to come in.. your a total shambles.. JUST GO ( said really loudly & angrily )
Fisher - i respect your opinions, but the club is not for sale

loads of waffle & heckling in between.. END OF MEETING

ps - i am not there tonight.. but that's exactly how it will go...

chiefdave

Twitter feed is doing a decent job of reporting back. Sounds like similar to the first 2 except it seems Linnell, accidentally or otherwise, has revealed ACL have put in a bid

wingy

Twitter feed is doing a decent job of reporting back. Sounds like similar to the first 2 except it seems Linnell, accidentally or otherwise, has revealed ACL have put in a bid
I was expecting one from them to be honest,If they won it I think the JR would be contentious.

From @partridge1971 twitter feed:

Why do SISU want to stay, you don't care about the club, Fisher The football club is not for sale, not in this part of the cycle, 10ys cycle

What the hell is 'this part of the cycle', does that imply the club actually 'will' be for sale?

chiefdave

What the hell is 'this part of the cycle', does that imply the club actually 'will' be for sale?

Fishers new thing seems to be that we're at the bottom of the cycle (and therefore at the lowest point in value) and his stunning plan to put us over £100m in debt will add massive value to the company and mean they can sell it for far more down the line and get their money back. of course the flaw in this plan is if he goes ahead with the groundshare etc then where we are at the moment is likely to be far from the bottom of the cycle.

pusbccfc

Fisher told to buy sheff wed

dongonzalos

Fishers new thing seems to be that we're at the bottom of the cycle (and therefore at the lowest point in value) and his stunning plan to put us over £100m in debt will add massive value to the company and mean they can sell it for far more down the line and get their money back. of course the flaw in this plan is if he goes ahead with the groundshare etc then where we are at the moment is likely to be far from the bottom of the cycle.

He would need to sell it for about 150 million to break even !!!!!!

skybluebeduff

Told to buy Sheff Wed? By Who? God spoke to him in a dream? SISU leaving us for Yorkshire? Sorry makes no sense unless SISU are leaving to tear another arsehole into another club.

bigfatronssba

Was he making out he is doing us a favour by not selling us and buying Wednesday?

chiefdave

He said that Sheffield Wednesday are about to sell, and he was told to buy... From Twitter

would SISU be allowed to own 2 clubs? if they did it through different companies would they still count as the same owners? surely you can't own more than one club?!!

would SISU be allowed to own 2 clubs? if they did it through different companies would they still count as the same owners? surely you can't own more than one club?!!

Well they split one club into two companies and moved stuff around until no one knows where their arse and their tits are any more. So, I'd guess yes.

jon92

Are you going to reimburse the bricks and the PSL seats - Fisher coming up for a solution for each fan

jon92

Last question - best possible deal for CCFC, if you are the preferred bidder, you will have to pay ACL, Fisher - no debt will be left

Users who are viewing this thread