Franchise demise (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

lol she didn't admit that shmmee - she was saying we were hypocrites because while many of us don't go to Sixfields, we were OK giving SISU ticket money to go to MK. She fails to see its not the cash, its the principle of the "home" location. A sore point with her because she's a Wimbledon fan.

I notice, however, she didn't slag any of us off for going to the cup game Vs the wombles. Or for selling out at Wolves etc. Seems OK for us to give SISU our away ticket money when it doesn't involved her personal bitterness. Perhaps THAT is hypocritical.

Is she also going to slag off the Wimbledon fans for going to MK in the cup?

steveo1987

Never mind that bar, what about 'The Red Dot'.................Don't tell me they let you in you yokel local, they turfed us out at the door !

They wouldn't let us in either . walked to the pub on the lake and that fucker was shut.the seven of us got a cab back to our village for a couple in the end.

James Smith

Anybody who does it either way is a bit of a moron.

There's message board banter, and there are some who missed a gig as a saboteur.

All this bollocks from either side casting doubt on the moral integrity of people... wondering just how abstract the thread has to be to go onto the same subjects. Favourite crisp? You're morally weak if you like cheese and onion. Favourite soft drink? You're taking pleasure in killing the club off and siding with a corrupt council if you drink nothing but Dr Pepper 24/7. Favourite pork pie? SISU rent boy if it's anything from Melton Mowbray.

Never liked Cheese and onion, and a vegetarian so no pork pies for me but Doctor Pepper now you're talking. :)

Womble

exactly, we have no moral high ground so she should shut up really. no wimbledon fan I know had any issue with you guys steering clear of our cup game. fair play.

skybluetony176

Thanks for those words Womble :claping hands:

Its a shame the league didn't stick by you more and insist on a return. They have let down both our clubs.

My only disappointment on the fantastic turnout is Nikki Sinclaire jumping on the band waggon and branding us hypocrites because of the MK/Wimbledon similarities. Will she also turn on MK fans when they travel to Sixfields?

if she can get some column inches the answer is possibly yes.

The Gentleman

Yet another mental thread . overheard the mob wrecking the bar on saturday shouting out about the [Expletive Deleted] that go to sixfields. Charming stuff.

Ahh, didums. Does that mean that you and some of the other attendees will have minders like the buffoon that is Fisher. Well i suppose that is one way of raising the attendance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hobo

Nikki Sinclair trying to get column inches...surely not!

Users who are viewing this thread