Fulham game moved to sunday 10 April (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Inflatable doll from canley ?

It’s Canley. The orifices of the dolls are filled with flour and little white sweets.

In all seriousness any penny I can put aside to go to France in June will come in handy now. So I’ll step back from away games this season now probably. Maybe Stoke.

Unless I change my mind on Monday… odds of 1/14

Bad Boy

It’s Canley. The orifices of the dolls are filled with flour and little white sweets.

In all seriousness any penny I can put aside to go to France in June will come in handy now. So I’ll step back from away games this season now probably. Maybe Stoke.

Unless I change my mind on Monday… odds of 1/14
You just want to come up to Stoke for a bacon cheese and brown sauce oatcake don't you shug? 🤣🤣

CJ_covblaze

Crazy price for championship football but to be fair only £5 more than we charged them for a match on TV.
when we get to the magic land of the premier league every London game will be over £50. I’m going to West Ham v Everton next Sunday, cheapest ticket up in the gods is £55.

Away price cap of 30 quid remember there.

SlowerThanPlatt

Crazy price for championship football but to be fair only £5 more than we charged them for a match on TV.
when we get to the magic land of the premier league every London game will be over £50. I’m going to West Ham v Everton next Sunday, cheapest ticket up in the gods is £55.

Away tickets have been capped at £30 in the Premier League since 2016.

Arsenal have increased the price of their season tickets for next season, cheapest on offer £927…that’s just for the Premier League games!

Evo1883

Couple people left the stadium queue as their mates have obviously sorted them online

lord_garrincha

Couple people left the stadium queue as their mates have obviously sorted them online
Is there a known split on how they are distributed online to shop?

I seem to pick mine up online rather easily (AFCB, Soton etc.) & have done so this morning, but I suppose it makes sense as a group to have a 'bob each way' and cover both angles like they have.

Evo1883

I seem to pick mine up online rather easily (AFCB, Soton etc.) & have done so this morning, but I suppose it makes sense as a group to have a 'bob each way' and cover both angles like they have.
Unsure to be honest

SlowerThanPlatt

Guess people will be prioritising this over Forest on the Wednesday. Expensive times when we haven’t got anything to play for

Evo1883

Just asked she said they normally get 15/20% at the stadium

Evo1883

Been trying to get ticket for the Fulham game online. Looks like they are all sold out. WIll be the first game, home or away, I have missed for years other than Covid.
Still a few at the stadium if you or a family member can get up , saw her bring another pile up from the draw

CJ_covblaze

Missed out at first but managed to get four when the extra 100 went on sale. Had already bought two in the home end by that point! Looking forward to this. It’s one of my favourites if not my favourite ground to visit. Love the place.

Users who are viewing this thread