Fury v Ngannu (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Surely there's only one winner in fury?

LastGarrison

I don’t usually watch these freak shows but looks like I’m in alone so probably will.

Yeah loads of hugging and showboating and a Fury win on points and they both fly out with 20 odd mill in their pockets.

stay_up_skyblues

Flicked a dodgy stream on out of curiosity just after the last fight to see if Fury takes it seriously and whether this other guy can bang an unprepared Tyson out.That was three days ago…. get on with it ffs.

Evo1883

Think fury had landed far more punches , I could be wrong ..

But my god fury has been awful

Evo1883

Well , whatever happens here , it's time for tyson fury to stop the clown act and either retire or take his boxing seriously..

Nick

Administrator
None of the commentators talked about scores all the way through that. They usually do at the end of each round.

Bugsy

Fucking fixed

Evo1883

I'd like to see the punch stats , but fury was way below his best and simply has to start taking the sport seriously

rondog1973

What an utter farce from start to finish. If that's a promo for the Saudi's show staging abilities then they've fucked it up royally.

stay_up_skyblues

He’s the Saudi cash cow now isn’t he so anything other than a Ngannou knock out was going to be a points win for Fury. But you couldn’t argue if the result had gone the other way and Ngannou looked a seasoned heavyweight in there, fair play to him.

tisza

Fury taken a paycheck. No way he was right for this fight when the usyk one is only 2 months away. He's building towards that one. Looked like a half-assed Spar at times. No urgency particularly in rounds 9 & 10.
Ngannou actually gets some boxing in and he could be a world champ. Didn't have the experience to know what to do at times to make sure he won a points fight.

Nick

Administrator
It's as if they have forgotten fury should have just lost but had already arranged him to fight usyk for the belt.

Evo1883

So fury won and the stats show he probably should have

It's a wank perdormance but he's only been outpunched in 2 rounds

The result is probably fair , but just , fury can't fight like that against usyk F9kJpoTW4AAylRy.png

Users who are viewing this thread