Match Thread Gael (1 Viewer)

Grendel

You were as obsessed as anyone only most are obsessed about seeing the best in the lad whereas you are obsessed in seeing the worst.

Most are not. How this one;

"He's fucking bollocks, absolute dog shit" - oddly you didn't see to pick up on that one.

Nick

Administrator
What do I win?
giphy.gif

Grendel

skybluetony176

I night out at IDM's house. It's a shrine to Bigi as that is the only subject he ever posts on.

Could be worse. I could have won the booby prize. Apparently that was a night in with you.

Wait a minute. You won the booby prize. I guess that means you're in for a night in by yourself. No change there then. Same old same old.

Grendel

Could be worse. I could have won the booby prize. Apparently that was a night in with you.

Wait a minute. You won the booby prize. I guess that means you're in for a night in by yourself. No change there then. Same old same old.

If you won a night in with me you'd be a lot nearer to Gael than IDMs.

skybluetony176

If you won a night in with me you'd be a lot nearer to Gael than IDMs.

Let's get this straight. You know where both Gael and IDM live? And you accuse me of being a stalker.

Serious question. Do you go through other peoples bins under the cover of darkness?

Grendel

Let's get this straight. You know where both Gael and IDM live? And you accuse me of being a stalker.

Serious question. Do you go through other peoples bins under the cover of darkness?

IDM lives in Suffolk.

Grendel

You'd know!

Question for IDM. Do you find that your mail goes missing from time to time?

He has posted on here "I live in Suffolk" - it is like ccfcway when he often spoke of his trips from Ireland or astute and his trip from that Ireland near barrow.

idm1975

He has posted on here "I live in Suffolk" - it is like ccfcway when he often spoke of his trips from Ireland or astute and his trip from that Ireland near barrow.
Should i be worried? Grendel seems to know all about me!

Gint11

I'm the same, written him off. If he's putting in good performances then I'll happily embrace the lad. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idm1975

I'm the same, written him off. If he's putting in good performances then I'll happily embrace the lad. Good stuff.
So another who is big enough to admit a misgiving about a player, who is left to admit they are wrong??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Grendel

I'm not talking about them G...pick that up with others if you feel like that. I'm guess I'm saying 'practice what you preach...'

I remain unconvinced. I'm also convinced he gets special treatment compared to others particularly the likes of Connor and George Thomas.

Without doubt though the biggest symbol of out decline is that the cult heroes of our time out players like him and baker.

Players that wouldn't even have cleaned the boots of players we had 20 or 30 years ago. Now they are a "special talent"

They are anything but.

Grendel

Anyway I'm sure we will have a Gael thread next week as well.

Grendel

Especially if he has a bad game for a change! On another note is it you thats been doing my bins?

Why would I be doing your bins? I think that's more Tonys line of expertise.

Grendel

Well you seem to know an awful lot about me, so i am guessing its more along your type of work unless you are a pd??

No I know nothing about you other than what you've posted on here.

Grendel

Apart from grendel who absultely hates him

What an absurd thing to say. What's even stranger is he is the only subject you talk about.

gears87

The more time you give gael the better he is .he is not an impact player so substitution is not for him

mrtrench

I remain unconvinced.
Convinced now on his potential though I assume?

If he does go on now to have a smashing season, he walks as he's only on a one year contract isn't he? If I remember correctly it seems that Mowbray shared your caution.

Users who are viewing this thread