Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

Diehard Si

The new trailers do look pretty good, the Dany scenes with her unsullied look great. I can't wait for "Dracarys". In fact her best storylines should probably happen this series ( of what's been written already ). Her chapters were by far the best at this stage in the novels, up to the weddings anyway.

Lets just hope they stick closer to the books now.

Darth Robins

A couple of clips from the first 2 episodes, Jaimes insult in the third one cracks me up way too much.

[video=youtube;RWyeCEQmAG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWyeCEQmAG0[/video]

[video=youtube;9psdmBgjwU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9psdmBgjwU0[/video]

[video=youtube;NfPfaKfxajo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPfaKfxajo[/video]

dutchman

Still maintaining it's high standards from the past two seasons.

Haven't finished downloding my copy yet:

Game.of.Thrones.S03E01.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE

No Arya this episode though sadly.

Just for you...

Maisie+Williams+Dennis+Basso+Game+of+Thrones+Exhibition+14.jpg

lordsummerisle

Haven't finished downloding my copy yet:

Game.of.Thrones.S03E01.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE

Just for you...

Maisie+Williams+Dennis+Basso+Game+of+Thrones+Exhibition+14.jpg

Wasn't saying it as a pervy thing!

Just one of my favourite characters in both the TV series and the novels.

Still have no idea how they will get on with the last couple of books when it comes to it on TV though.

dutchman

Game of Thrones has been renewed for a fourth season.

cult-game-of-thrones-daenerys.jpg

HBO announced today (April 2) that another run of episodes will be filmed and shown next year.

The show is currently the network's highest-rating programme.

Although it currently hasn't been announced what season four will draw on from George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire saga, it is expected that material will come from the back half of the third book A Storm of Swords.

Martin previously announced that he would like to write more episodes. He has currently written three scripts for the drama but says his commitment to the original novels limits his involvement with the TV version.

He said: "There's part of me that would like to be more involved with the television series - to write three or four scripts each season instead of just one.

"But I still have two gigantic books to write and I can't possibly take off time to do that. So the books are my babies."

Game of Thrones airs on HBO in the US on Sundays and on Sky Atlantic in the UK on Mondays.

Diehard Si

They seem to be showing less scenes but giving them longer.

They also didn't show Bran, Brienne and Jamie and the iron Islanders.

dutchman

If anyone is planning to download this week's episode from the internet I should warn you that the ending has been totally screwed-up on the version known as: Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE

This release is okay: Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.PROPER.HDTV.x264-2HD as also is this one: Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE

Darth Robins

I've been waiting for this episode since the show started, the last scene was by far my favourite in the books and holy shit the tv version was even better than I could have imagined. It's still amazing to me that TV can be this damn good.

There's just one thing left to say. Dracarys.

ccfc92

There was no new episode this week so here's a bonus episode for anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms...

[video=youtube;xOzzPaPATFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOzzPaPATFE[/video]

doesn't the fit blond bird get her kit off? :cool:

lordsummerisle

i cannot believe what has just happened,totally unexpected

Been waiting for the "Red Wedding" everr since I read the book, wasn't disappointed! Some changes, though do hope that they do the "head" thing at the start of the next episode, but think it may be a touch too much even for a HBO series.

There were loads of youung girls at the Game of Thrones exhibition having their photos taken next to the Robb posters, and kissing him.

Did think, "don't get too attached love"!.

Diehard Si

Been waiting for the "Red Wedding" everr since I read the book, wasn't disappointed! Some changes, though do hope that they do the "head" thing at the start of the next episode, but think it may be a touch too much even for a HBO series.

There were loads of youung girls at the Game of Thrones exhibition having their photos taken next to the Robb posters, and kissing him.

Did think, "don't get too attached love"!.

I think they've got to do it, it's part of the brutality of the whole event and will contribute more towards the Frey/Bolton hate.

I do hope Nymeria goes for a swim though, as that bit is pretty cool in the book.

You just know how next week's will end though don't you. It will be such a talking point they HAVE to end on it ( I'm taking about lady stoneheart )

Darth Robins

I think they've got to do it, it's part of the brutality of the whole event and will contribute more towards the Frey/Bolton hate.

I do hope Nymeria goes for a swim though, as that bit is pretty cool in the book.

You just know how next week's will end though don't you. It will be such a talking point they HAVE to end on it ( I'm taking about lady stoneheart )

I know from behind the scenes stuff that they definitely do the headswap and it looks like the last scene of the season is going to be introducing Lady Stoneheart. I'm dying to see next weeks ratings after all the press this episode is getting, it's very close to being HBO's biggest show ever!

Evo1883

apparantly season 4 isnt until next spring :( have dexter and the walking dead to watch inbetween but come on lol

Diehard Si

I know from behind the scenes stuff that they definitely do the headswap and it looks like the last scene of the season is going to be introducing Lady Stoneheart. I'm dying to see next weeks ratings after all the press this episode is getting, it's very close to being HBO's biggest show ever!

If it was more accessible channels then I think it would be one of the biggest series of all time on any network. It owns the illegal download 'market'.

Oh and Craig, it's always a year between each series.

Users who are viewing this thread