gmk down again thread again (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Hi, how are you.9640 at egg chasing today.gmk down yet again, having to slum it around your part again.

oakey

Who do the pack gather to pick on these days? Is it still fishy mores and skybluenicky or are there any new victims?

Grendel

You don't have to slum it here, you could just send a text to the other five people that use GMK.

If he wants a discussion with most SBT posters he could also log onto the wasps fans forum I guess.

Otis

Maybe GMK has been downed by the overload of Les Reid's fans flooding the site.

Would 3 extra posters do that I wonder?

skybluetony176

If he wants a discussion with most SBT posters he could also log onto the wasps fans forum I guess.

You do realise that you and Nick are the only posters on here who believe that "most SBT posters" support Wasps or indeed support the Wasps takeover of ACL? The funniest part of that being it was you two who also started the rumour. Still, if it means you don't have to mention SISU's failings I guess it serves it's purpose well. Meanwhile back in the real world our club is dying under SISU's control but don't concern yourselves with that, you have a self fulfilling prophecy to promote.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Maybe GMK has been downed by the overload of Les Reid's fans flooding the site.

Would 3 extra posters do that I wonder?

I bet Grendel, torch and Nick are beside themselves;)

letsallsingtogether

You do realise that you and Nick are the only posters on here who believe that "most SBT posters" support Wasps or indeed support the Wasps takeover of ACL? The funniest part of that being it was you two who also started the rumour. Still, if it means you don't have to mention SISU's failings I guess it serves it's purpose well. Meanwhile back in the real world our club is dying under SISU's control but don't concern yourselves with that, you have a self fulfilling prophecy to promote.

Careful Tony the truth hurts they will want a Link soon......

Nick

Administrator

Where has anybody said most? Have a step back and see who has been to Wasps games, is that not supporting them and the takeover? If we were to play by Sixfields rules?

skybluetony176

Where has anybody said most? Have a step back and see who has been to Wasps games, is that not supporting them and the takeover? If we were to play by Sixfields rules?

The post I was replying to for starters.

Yes, by any rules it supporting them and their move, which is why you won't go. As I imagine most on here won't contrary to what a few are trying to promote as fact.

Nick

Administrator
The post I was replying to for starters.

Yes, by any rules it supporting them and their move, which is why you won't go. As I imagine most on here won't contrary to what a few are trying to promote as fact.

Maybe it is just the most vocal people then, the ones that shout loudest, the fans groups, the shouty ones? They probably make it look more don't they?

skybluetony176

Do you mean proof? Most people tend to go off that, rather than the bullshit you spout.

I wasn't counting the post's where you say"I know SISU carry some of the blame but..." and then go into a rant about anyone but SISU and how everyone else has killed the club ;)

skybluetony176

Maybe it is just the most vocal people then, the ones that shout loudest, the fans groups, the shouty ones? They probably make it look more don't they?

No. It's the shouty ones who think everyone else are the shouty ones and their self fulfilling prophecies about everyone who doesn't agree with them 100% being supporters of Wasps and wasps moving to Coventry and wasps takeover of ACL. It's actually really funny because they actually believe it.

Nick

Administrator
No. It's the shouty ones who think everyone else are the shouty ones and their self fulfilling prophecies about everyone who doesn't agree with them 100% being supporters of Wasps and wasps moving to Coventry and wasps takeover of ACL. It's actually really funny because they actually believe it.

No I mean the shouty vocal ones that have been plastered all over the TV, Radio, Newspapers making statements on behalf of the fans.

I don't think you can see the sarcasm in some of the posts, if you went to Northampton you were only going to support SISU and clap and worship Tim Fisher and his fantastic plans and actions. Why is it not the same for Wasps? Or are people starting to realise they were chatting shit then now they just want to watch "top class rugby"?

It is nothing to do with whether I agree with them or not, I don't agree with LAST or BHSB but I can't remember ever saying anything about Wasps to them? Because they haven't been. Are you starting to see how this works?

skybluetony176

No I mean the shouty vocal ones that have been plastered all over the TV, Radio, Newspapers making statements on behalf of the fans.

I don't think you can see the sarcasm in some of the posts, if you went to Northampton you were only going to support SISU and clap and worship Tim Fisher and his fantastic plans and actions. Why is it not the same for Wasps? Or are people starting to realise they were chatting shit then now they just want to watch "top class rugby"?

It is nothing to do with whether I agree with them or not, I don't agree with LAST or BHSB but I can't remember ever saying anything about Wasps to them? Because they haven't been. Are you starting to see how this works?

So it's the elected leaders of the trust who have expressed the opinions of the majority of their members you have a problem with? Let's just look at that again. They have been elected by their members and as part of that responsibility they are spokespeople for the majority view of their members. I'm not sure if you realise how that works but they are expressing the majority view not necessarily their own view, call it democracy if you like. And because you can't make that distinction you think it's the majority view of the trust members? I can't see what else you're suggesting.

Also when I've seen them on TV I didn't notice them being shouty. Now, perhaps your opinion of shouty differs from mine but if you want to see a shouty person being interviewed on TV try googling some of Ian Paisleys old TV interviews.

Nick

Administrator
So it's the elected leaders of the trust who have expressed the opinions of the majority of their members you have a problem with? Let's just look at that again. They have been elected by their members and as part of that responsibility they are spokespeople for the majority view of their members. I'm not sure if you realise how that works but they are expressing the majority view not necessarily their own view, call it democracy if you like. And because you can't make that distinction you think it's the majority view of the trust members? I can't see what else you're suggesting.

Also when I've seen them on TV I didn't notice them being shouty. Now, perhaps your opinion of shouty differs from mine but if you want to see a shouty person being interviewed on TV try googling some of Ian Paisleys old TV interviews.

You were asking if it was a % of people off here. I said it could just be the more shouty ones are so it makes it look like more are, the ones who are in the spotlight in the press, the ones in the public eye.

No, I haven't once said the majority of Trust members. I am saying the more vocal fans about hating SISU etc (especially on here) all seem to go / have been to watch Wasps. (not all of them by all means). Then people in the spotlight like the trust are also giving interviews (hence the vocal / spotlight stuff)

If I thought every trust member supported the move, I would have just said "I think every single trust member" supports it. I would have been way off. I am not too sure how you went from 2 + 2 to 57 then.

steveo1987

Who do the pack gather to pick on these days? Is it still fishy mores and skybluenicky or are there any new victims?

Fishy is a very poor troll. My favourite is porky, easy to prod, tends to cry a lot, sound familiar?

skybluetony176

You were asking if it was a % of people off here. I said it could just be the more shouty ones are so it makes it look like more are, the ones who are in the spotlight in the press, the ones in the public eye.

No, I haven't once said the majority of Trust members. I am saying the more vocal fans about hating SISU etc (especially on here) all seem to go / have been to watch Wasps. (not all of them by all means). Then people in the spotlight like the trust are also giving interviews (hence the vocal / spotlight stuff)

If I thought every trust member supported the move, I would have just said "I think every single trust member" supports it. I would have been way off. I am not too sure how you went from 2 + 2 to 57 then.

The only ones trying to make it look more are the likes of yourself, grendull, Ian and Sick boy to name a few. Intact there seems to be more promoting the myth than there are posters living the myth.

But like I said. Meanwhile in the real world SISU are killing the club.

letsallsingtogether

The only ones trying to make it look more are the likes of yourself, grendull, Ian and Sick boy to name a few. Intact there seems to be more promoting the myth than there are posters living the myth.

Funny that they accuse others of doing what they do themselves then call us all hypocrites.

Nick

Administrator

Oh my god, have people all been on the wacky backy.

I didn't say they were trying to make it look like more did I? I said it probably LOOKS like more because it is the most vocal ones who are loving it.

eastwoodsdustman

This place cracks me up (in a bad way). A post about another fans forum descends into a row over who is right or wrong. People are just waiting to jump up and down over something and nothing. Its like a playground with all of the bickering.

olderskyblue

"pick on" ?

Didn't you know that was one of the reasons this site picked up posters who moved from GMK? It made for very uncomfortable reading...hence people stopped reading and posting.

I'd rather some of the childish arguments on here than go back to those times

AndreasB

Bit fucking rich from the site that co-opted the word "scab" to refer to Coventry supporters that went to Northampton.

Noggin

Bit fucking rich from the site that co-opted the word "scab" to refer to Coventry supporters that went to Northampton.

yeah because a couple of people make up the site. You were always a dick if you were calling those who just wanted to support the team a scab and that was the opinion of the vast vast majority of this site even if we did think your reluctance to protest was disappointing. I think it's a very safe bet that we've heard more scab talk from those who went to sixfields than the few idiots who abused them.

skybluetony176

yeah because a couple of people make up the site. You were always a dick if you were calling those who just wanted to support the team a scab and that was the opinion of the vast vast majority of this site even if we did think your reluctance to protest was disappointing. I think it's a very safe bet that we've heard more scab talk from those who went to sixfields than the few idiots who abused them.

Another self fulfilling prophecy to point at anyone who dares call for SISU out. It's almost as if there's a smear campaign against anyone who dares mutter those words.

Users who are viewing this thread