gmk down again thread again (1 Viewer)

JimmyHillsbeard

Personally I think it's a bizarre myth that GMK is out of kilter. You have Brocco, fergynn obviously anti-SISU, the likes of captain_mainwairing have not exactly been fans since they arrived, engage knowl and smiles and they will accept SISU are not exactly God's gift... fishymores offers the mentalist view.

However, as currently quieter, you notice the 'pro' voice shouted, as seeming more loud. That doesn't make it representative though... there is, however, a bizarre tendency from some to categorise individuals by the online company they keep.

Imagine that, tea with RFC and Grendel...

What is this? a Mickeh Adams type meltdown?

TheOldFive

There's obviously a cross section of regular forum posters that are on both SBT and GMK. I am for one, by the same name, but I expect others have separate names yes? Between these two forums in total I wonder just how many regular users there are of the sites? It would not surprise me if it were no more than a hundred of us squawking on against the 5,000 or so solid fans of the club - defined as those regularly put their money where their mouth is in supporting the Sky Blues. Not saying that if you don't you're not a 'proper fan' by the way let's not start all that. Best people define their loyalty for themselves if there is any remotely relevant reason to do so.

FTMATTY

GMK will be back soon. Would love to see skybluedan over there, as he seems like such an eloquent young man.
And for the record, I don't know of anyone over there who wouldn't love to see the back of SISU, but they are the only option at the moment.

Skyblue4u

GMK- The best CCFC Forum bar none....Until Sky pulled the plug

Now just full of self righteous looney lefties on a mission to nowhere

I'm proud to have been a part of GMK past history the place was once awesome but all good things come to an end

RIP GMK

Last edited:

usskyblue

FFS you know you can't say things like 'only option' here !!

I won't tell you the words allowed following; 'SISU'.

Last edited:

FTMATTY

I'm not on a recruitment drive for GMK. If you like it here then that's fine. If you hate GMK, that's fine too. Life would be pretty dull if we all liked the same things.

usskyblue

GMK- The best CCFC Forum bar none.... 5 years ago that is.

I'm proud to have been a part of GMK past history the place was once awesome but all good things come to an end

RIP GMK

Do you like pickled eggs m8?

skybluedan

GMK will be back soon. Would love to see skybluedan over there, as he seems like such an eloquent young man.
And for the record, I don't know of anyone over there who wouldn't love to see the back of SISU, but they are the only option at the moment.
I heard it always goes down as soon as there 50 users online at the same time,pure overload I here

skybluedan

Sorry mate I like girls

John_Silletts_Nose

I'm not on a recruitment drive for GMK. If you like it here then that's fine. If you hate GMK, that's fine too. Life would be pretty dull if we all liked the same things.

You cannot recruit anyone to GMK as GMK does not allow anyone new to join or anyone to access their old accounts if the password is lost.

skybluedan

your not a Jehovah's are ya?

AndreasB

RIP GMK

Whereas this forum is on a mission to where exactly?

oldfiver

I wasn't counting the post's where you say"I know SISU carry some of the blame but..." and then go into a rant about anyone but SISU and how everyone else has killed the club ;)

SISU haven't killed the club it was in its death throes long before they came. They took on the unknown on the "advice" of someone who claimed to know what they were doing. Since then it has been on life support so still a chance it will survive but SBT have no better cure so we have to hope for the patient to recover!

oldfiver

RIP GMK

I am on both forums - good to see different views although despair at some of the comments on both

Some are just rabble rousers who generally talk unsubstantiated tripe - others as on here, are very knowledgeable and can put a good argument

However, I am not self righteous - but I have my own views
Looney - well approaching that age but still capable of self thought and can make my own decisions
Leftie - nope
Mission to nowhere? Where exactly are you heading for is it worth the journey?

DerekFaulkner

Page after page of drivel on here. Not to say there isn't drivel on GMK, but there is less of it - threads on SBT just descend into frothing idiots arguing, generally speaking.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

SISU haven't killed the club it was in its death throes long before they came. They took on the unknown on the "advice" of someone who claimed to know what they were doing. Since then it has been on life support so still a chance it will survive but SBT have no better cure so we have to hope for the patient to recover!

Whilst that's true; you need to hark back to the manner in which SISU rode into town; demanding shares - held in families for many generations - be handed over against he promise of a 'debt free' tomorrow. You can't make that promise, when people have responded in good faith, and then still point the finger of blame back to events before they arrived.

Yes, I'm acutely aware the administration of CCFC has been a basket-case for generations, but SISU's arrival was a self-proclaimed water-shed. And pre-purchase, their 'advice' should have been a lot more robust than one man's vision; their due-diligence was shockingly inept - and we are paying for that now

torchomatic

My Dad handed his over. Not to JE though.

Whilst that's true; you need to hark back to the manner in which SISU rode into town; demanding shares - held in families for many generations - be handed over against he promise of a 'debt free' tomorrow. You can't make that promise, when people have responded in good faith, and then still point the finger of blame back to events before they arrived.

Yes, I'm acutely aware the administration of CCFC has been a basket-case for generations, but SISU's arrival was a self-proclaimed water-shed. And pre-purchase, their 'advice' should have been a lot more robust than one man's vision; their due-diligence was shockingly inept - and we are paying for that now

steveo1987

RIP GMK

That'll be our resident tree hugger fergynn

Users who are viewing this thread