Gyokeres to Everton- Two in exchange? (3 Viewers)

Tea & Busquets

Are Leeds officially in for Vik again? My stepdad just mentioned it, whether it’s another tenuous link from Midlands Today or something, I don’t know.
They're closing in on a 30m euro deal for Hoffenheim striker Georgino Rutter, i'd imagine with him in that'd be the end of their Vik interest.

Old Warwickshire lad

I agree that we have relied heavily on Vik for goals. But we have missed out on as many, because he has failed to pass to someone in a much better position.
I am a big fan of Vik ,but wish he would sometimes be aware of what is going on around him.

Hobo

I agree that we have relied heavily on Vik for goals. But we have missed out on as many, because he has failed to pass to someone in a much better position.
I am a big fan of Vik ,but wish he would sometimes be aware of what is going on around him.

He is of course a young player learning and not the finished article. Said all season not good enough to play in Premier League yet (and I really am a fan from before he joined us).

Hobo

This thread can be closed down now, Doug King said there will be no player sales this January.

Some will still think SISU are sat in the corner on their 15% holding the clubs box of matches.

jordan210

I like seeing what other fans say of signing Gyo. So far iv seen Leeds, Burnley, Southampton, Forest, Everton, Fulham and a few euro teams claiming they are signing him.

Some odd comments like we will get him for 5 million or we can swap XYZ for him.

I just wish we could extend his contract for a big summer payday

Users who are viewing this thread