Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (8 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Wright had a very good game. He could have easily had a goal or two but that will come. Millwall simply couldn’t cope with him and hence a good win. If you’re knocking Wright today you just don’t understand the game.
He's lazy. He can't win anything in the air. His first touch is dreadful. He's fast but has no goalscoring instinct whatsoever.
Apart from that he's brilliant.

Londonccfcfan

Has he shagged your missus or something?

At worst you could summarise his season so far as below expectations but the absolute vitriol and sensationalism is embarrassing.

He’s obviously not scoring as many chances as we would like, need, and expect him to. But like it or not he’s our player and being a c**t about him all the time won’t make him any better
Mate the guy is atrocious take off your 8M £ glasses.

Londonccfcfan

Has a stupid fucking song aswell that all the days trippers can sing and clap along to
The sane folk singing the singing the song in the song in the stands like me were wondering why the fuck this abomination is on the pitch. But still we back our abominations full tilts.

Londonccfcfan

Yeah his first touch of the match was a simple 3 yard layoff...straight to a Millwall player.

He needs the ball played in front of him, not to feet.
How many times...4 tines in 90 mins.

Biggest shock of the match was Godden going off. Not him

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah his first touch of the match was a simple 3 yard layoff...straight to a Millwall player.

He needs the ball played in front of him, not to feet.
He does indeed. So he can then fire 1 on 1s at the keeper or wide of the goal.

ccfc1234

He's lazy. He can't win anything in the air. His first touch is dreadful. He's fast but has no goalscoring instinct whatsoever.
Apart from that he's brilliant.
Do you think our record ever signing was scouted by watching multiple live games or just on the basis of a highlights reel? I genuinely think it was on the basis of clips as in his YouTube highlights he looks big, quick, powerful and a real threat. If he was scouted in person for a numbet of games it would have been apparent how may areas of his game were raw and lacking. I think the club may have taken a punt on him on the back of videos and him scoring on the international stage. Whatever the actual situation was they miscalculated.

With a the glass half full mindset, I think he is getting better and will improve further, he can also physically do some things our other forwards cant.

pusbccfc

Brighton Sky Blue

After today's game he is miles ahead now in the xG stakes, 0.71 per 90, the next highest are Szmodics and Ugbo at 0.47 each. Interestingly Whittaker at Plymouth has scored at the same rate as Wright, but from a much lower xG (0.26). Will be interesting to watch on Tuesday

Londonccfcfan

After today's game he is miles ahead now in the xG stakes, 0.71 per 90, the next highest are Szmodics and Ugbo at 0.47 each. Interestingly Whittaker at Plymouth has scored at the same rate as Wright, but from a much lower xG (0.26). Will be interesting to watch on Tuesday

Mate we don't need stats to prove how shite his finishing is.

Lol. It's before our eyes week in week out.

Londonccfcfan

Whittaker cost a 1M ....that's zbout what I'd value Haji Wright. 2 equals.

Users who are viewing this thread