Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (11 Viewers)

Calista

I've watched all of the clips on this thread, and I've gradually gone from being underwhelmed, to fairly ambivalent, to slightly optimistic, to wanting to have his children.
I was like that with my wife…
How many years after you married her did you get to the second stage?

djr8369

Really excited for this guy. Think he will replace the attributes lost in Gyok and also seems to have a good head on his shoulders (something I think MR is looking for?).

Crazy that we’re now spending this kind of money and that on the day he’s likely to be announced it’s like the 12th thread on the forum as a kid hiding in a bush got a photo so speculation has calmed down!

Ashdown

We were able to play one up front based on Viks incredible work rate. Let’s hope at least one of Haji or Simms can bring that same energy.

TomRad85

Maybe they are going to announce him at the same time as someone else to get us all mega erect.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

djr8369

Maybe they are going to announce him at the same time as someone else to get us all mega erect.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I’m wondering if they mention it’s a club record singing. Another singing would be good though and think we were hoping for (and MR suggested?) three in before Sunday?

Evo1883

4231. It makes sense people.

Sakamoto Palmer and Wright behind Simms.
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

shmmeee

Is Fadz a problem? Young defenders without his experience alongside them seems like a potential problem to me.

Cant be giving over a position and in fact an entire formation just for one man though. If Fadz can’t play in a two then get someone who can and also has experience.

Just don’t want us to be so defensive this season. Let’s blow some teams away.

Hobo

We really need his ‘raw pace’!!!
People bang on about pace (Tavares) but it is no good if you can't trap a bag of cement or look up and see the right options?

I am not convinced he has what is required and people are punch drunk from the debut wonder goal he scored. In my opinion it raised the bar of expectation unrealistically.

The most important thing is he makes a full recovery from injury first. I hope he proves me wrong.

lordy_87

If it's £7m+ upfront as being reported this would be our record transfer fee.

If someone told me even 2 years ago we would be spending this sort of money on one player, let alone what we have on the rest of the squad, I'd have probably requested a restraining order on them !

It's amazing how fast the fortunes of a football club can change.

AOM

If it's £7m+ upfront as being reported this would be our record transfer fee.

If someone told me even 2 years ago we would be spending this sort of money on one player, let alone what we have on the rest of the squad, I'd have probably requested a restraining order on them !

It's amazing how fast the fortunes of a football club can change.

Seems like just yesterday we were getting beat 6-2 at home to Yeovil in League Two

Users who are viewing this thread