Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (8 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

What I like about this transfer is it means we can continue to mix up our play as I think he will make runs similar to Gyok then we have Simms who is an upgrade on Godden. Wright may not be as good as Gyok yet but hopefully will even out and keep a style of play.

Saddlebrains

Heard any names for the CB and loan striker?

The loan yes. That Emaram name hasnt gone away put it that way.

But there's a LOT if noise around him but we are one of them. The loan will more than likely be a young prem up and comer anyway

The CB, again Humphries still one but hes impressed a lot more than expected in preseason, a Luton or Leeds etc could jump the cue easy on that

Other one we spoke too that isnt dead in the water is Kitching from Barnsley. Only issue now is fee. 16 of the Vik 20 has been spent on up front costs.

Thats when Doug will have to start putting his hand in his pocket, so it remains to be seen as he wanted some left over for running costs, which is completely understandable

covcity4life

Remarkable really , only a few years ago season after season rummaging around the bins for everybody else's scraps , and now we're a spending powerhouse in the championship.. so happy , love how happy Robins looks aswell
Best bit is he ain't just happy to settle. He still wants more! We ain't here without this man

usskyblue

‘Our All American Hero’ ?

JHSV.gif

Gleneagles65

We’ve not signed players of this calibre since Big Ron was in charge. Happy days to see a CCFC team looking very competitive in the transfer market.

We’re shopping at Sainsbury’s goodbye Poundland.

Evo1883

Anyone predicting lower is off their rocker. You're right, its the minimum you'd expect.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
We have to hope the team get it right earlier than last season... and then kick on .. if we don't do it this year I think we'd be good for next year

Grendel

Team has to click first but we have recruited very very well.

Come off if. Leicester have signed 5 already and they will be returning - I’d be staggered if we aren’t around promotion in May

• Haha
Reactions: vow

SBT

Honestly, his ability to field all of these questions from the offal interviewer and give normal answers without starting to question his own reality is a sign that the money has been well spent:

“How does it feel to get everything done?”
“Are you excited for the challenge ahead?”
“How much are you looking forward to getting started in training?”

Ccfcisparks

The loan yes. That Emaram name hasnt gone away put it that way.

But there's a LOT if noise around him but we are one of them. The loan will more than likely be a young prem up and comer anyway

The CB, again Humphries still one but hes impressed a lot more than expected in preseason, a Luton or Leeds etc could jump the cue easy on that

Other one we spoke too that isnt dead in the water is Kitching from Barnsley. Only issue now is fee. 16 of the Vik 20 has been spent on up front costs.

Thats when Doug will have to start putting his hand in his pocket, so it remains to be seen as he wanted some left over for running costs, which is completely understandable
I think Doug could stretch to Kitching and a Loan

San Francisco

Not even a debate. This let’s consolidate is bollocks - we have to be in the playoffs at least

I never understood that mindset. I highly doubt Robins and Doug would ever feel consolidation is acceptable. If you can go for it then 100% go for it.

SBT

Anyone predicting lower is off their rocker. You're right, its the minimum you'd expect.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Teams will quite reasonably see us as promotion favourites just based off how much money we’ve spent. Lot of new pressure on Robins - I just hope he’s given time.

Users who are viewing this thread