Hands off donny! (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Sf of fmc in 1988. Lost to Reading.
Sf of lge cup in 1990. Lost to Forest.

they kind of fit into too young category for me too

i was 5 when we won fa cup..id say i started supporting cov in year 6 of junior school properly...days of speedie,gallagher,burrows,oggy,regis...id say 1990/1ish?

kg82

they kind of fit into too young category for me too

i was 5 when we won fa cup..id say i started supporting cov in year 6 of junior school properly...days of speedie,gallagher,burrows,oggy,regis...id say 1990/1ish?

EXACTLY the same!

GPJustice

Preston is the stumbling block. The hardest opponent out of the sides left in. Beat them and you have to believe we can do it, don't you?

I wouldn't be saying with certainty we would beat Bradford.

Last edited:

GPJustice

Theres a massive difference between believing we can do it and saying it with certainty. No one is saying with certainty we will beat bradford or preston.

I was more trying to say I don't think Preston are the most difficult side left in the tournament.

Johnm

Hi this my first post , remember Chris Coleman when Leeds wanted him a few months later we sacked him should have taken the money . Robins is the flavour of the month at the moment a bad run of results and we will hang him out to dry. Hope he stays but we are , if we lose a few games , all singing sacked in the morning .

skybluesam66

we were favourites to reach the final in 98 - only to lose in the qf replay to sheff u - that Moldovan miss still haunts me

Greggs

we were favourites to reach the final in 98 - only to lose in the qf replay to sheff u - that Moldovan miss still haunts me

No we weren't. We had Arsenal in the Semis had we won the QFs

CarpyCov84

Seriously can't believe there's even a thread about Doncaster Rovers taking a manager of CCFC not being funny but WHO THE FOOK ARE DONCASTER ROVERS !!!

Greggs

The semi was at Old Trafford if i remember correctly! :facepalm:
We were only a couple of minutes away in both matches! The trip home from BL on the coach was the worst of my life!

kg82

We'd probably have lost to Arsenal in the final to be fair, but would have given them a much better game than Newcastle did.

Without a doubt. Remember not wanting to watch the final because I felt we should've been there, then being angry with Newcastle for doing absolutely sod all in the game!

ccfcway

Seriously can't believe there's even a thread about Doncaster Rovers taking a manager of CCFC not being funny but WHO THE FOOK ARE DONCASTER ROVERS !!!

If you take the League One table, find Cov and look up...

Keep going, look towards the top. You should find them there. You might not see them next season though, as they will likely be in a division higher than us.

skybluejelly

fair enough

i think thats why i expect us to lose tonight...i was too yound to remember 87 and since we have not got past quarter final stage have we? in anything.
i guarantee 100% that we will not loose to tonight under any circumstances... we might loose tomorrow but not tonight

smileycov

Facebook User
Sf of fmc in 1988. Lost to Reading.
Sf of lge cup in 1990. Lost to Forest.

SF of lge cup in 1981 Lost to WHU. won 3-2 at Home Gary Thompson scored in both ends. Lost 2-0 at Upton Park to last minute free kick!!

CarpyCov84

If you take the League One table, find Cov and look up...

Keep going, look towards the top. You should find them there. You might not see them next season though, as they will likely be in a division higher than us.

You just took 10 mins of your day to write this statement and make yourself look a cock at the same time.My point is we are a bigger club than Doncaster.But you already knew that just tried to score brown-nose points with the powers that be that are glued to this garbage day in day out.

lordsummerisle

You just took 10 mins of your day to write this statement and make yourself look a cock at the same time.My point is we are a bigger club than Doncaster.But you already knew that just tried to score brown-nose points with the powers that be that are glued to this garbage day in day out.

Another fucking fruit-cake.

ajsccfc

'Big' means nothing though really. I'd certainly rather be top of the league and have someone in mid-table try and lord it based on an outdated notion of place than the other way around.

ajsccfc

We beat them sure, but the notion that they're some kind of nobody would be more than a little hypocritical on our part.

covcity4life

no i agree

but as a manager i wouldnt see them a long term horse to back comapred to cov,even with our financial troubles

Users who are viewing this thread