He has lost the dressing room (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

My brother spoke to baker at costco today , baker said a couple of things .
1.players have told him that hes losing the dressing room and even a change of formation wont help the situation at the moment .
2. He would still be at the club if not for the management (not sisu)

hes on his way out in my opinion

Evo1883

He said about 1830 .Told him mk had a good bunch of lads , spoke to a couple of the players (no names were mentioned ) thinks hes lost the dressing room .
would love to finish his career at ccfc

SlowerThanPlatt

If this is the case it looks like Jordan Clarke has been at the centre of it. Left out the last few matchday squads completely (without Pressley mentioning he was injured when he said that Reda, Nouble were all doubts for last night) but played for the U21's today.

Last edited:

Smudge1987

Regardless if this is true or not i think when we lose Saturday and drop in to the bottom 3 Pressley will be sacked.

Evo1883

For the record , i know this shit gets said too often ....i am not lying.
he said it was the management that didnt want him at ccfc.
i also trust my brother

Last edited:

ccfc92

Is this what he meant by disciples? Players who will listen to him and only him?

Is reda really injured?

All conspiracies of course, but not looking good :(

ccfc92

The key question is :

Why has he lost the dressing room?

Did he promise something? Is it his tactics?

Hincha

If this is the case it looks like Jordan Clarke has been at the centre of it. Left out the last few matchday squads completely (without Pressley mentioning he was injured when he said that Reda, Nouble were all doubts for last night) but played for the U21's today.

Wouldn't surprise me if Clarke was pissed off, he's not a wingback and he knows that as well as anybody else.

Evo1883

The key question is :

Why has he lost the dressing room?

Did he promise something? Is it his tactics?
i have heard before that he is very full on with the players ,min their faces , academy players left in tears .
one man we spoke to at crewe said he was disgusted by pressleys attitude towards his son pre match when they went into the players changing rooms to see them .
Again....im not making it up

Evans1883

I was the one that spoke to Carl baker 2 nyt .... He did say that it's like school the players are only there because they have 2... He also said he loved it here and would love to come back one day but not under this management

said Presley is a bit aggressive/tough to players in there faces ..

RFC

i have heard before that he is very full on with the players ,min their faces , academy players left in tears .
one man we spoke to at crewe said he was disgusted by pressleys attitude towards his son pre match when they went into the players changing rooms to see them .
Again....im not making it up

Maybe you need to get real and join us all in the real world.

The Boss is the Boss and if you don't like it, you know what to do!

"Let's all STICK Together" because it's the only way to move our club forward, onwards & upwards. PUSB

lifelongcityfan

"Let's all STICK Together" because it's the only way to move our club forward, onwards & upwards. PUSB

wondered when the village idiot would chime in!!

Evo1883

Im the one that needs to get real lol, im telling you what players are actually saying , its not me you loon

martcov

Since when are you in the real world?

Terry Gibson's perm

Whichever way Pressley is doing it it's working well isn't it all these wins and fantastic football.

Evo1883

Look , regardless of believing me , if he has lost the dressing room , hes on his way out ...thats what normally happens isnt it

L

limoncello

Funnily enough my sister-in-law spoke to Callum Wilson today at B&Q in Poole (he was returning some emulsion and a surplus gazebo) and he spoke very highly of Pressley.

Evo1883

Funnily enough my sister-in-law spoke to Callum Wilson today at B&Q in Poole (he was returning some emulsion and a surplus gazebo) and he spoke very highly of Pressley.
Well obviously he was apart of a city side doing relatively well , i cant imagine there was much dressing room turmoil then tbh

Evo1883

That would be interesting.

If it's an event, falling out, or a promise that has fallen through regarding off field stuff?
It could simply be a case that the players are not comfortable with his new system this season , and as you lose more and more training may become less enjoyable due to the stress at managment level , pressleys attitude towards the players could have changed over recent weeks as he looks for scapegoats .
ironically i spoke to john fleck outside the tile hill doctors pre season , he said that he didnt think pressley would play with the 3-5-2/5-3-2 this season even though he had used it for the latter pre season games .

Johnnythespider

I actually just checked if there is a B&Q in Poole

L

limoncello

Well obviously he was apart of a city side doing relatively well , i cant imagine there was much dressing room turmoil then tbh

He said he keeps in touch with a lot of the players. He apparently sent Maddison a novelty t-shirt from his holiday in Florida which James cracked up about - it said 'pugs not drugs' and had a picture of a pug on it.

J

Jack Griffin

Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir.
Be_Prepared_...jpg

palmerd717

I over heard a couple of old boys sitting by me at Oldham last night saying that at Half time at Scunthorpe SP lost the plot with Reda after his sending off and that Reda had a pop back. I personally don't believe it and think they made it up to sound more 'in the know' then other people around them, but it could explain a lack of discipline in the team, players not performing for SP and i have to admit it did make me think if Reda is really injured or just being punished for his lack of respect?

Away from that though, the body language of the lads on Tuesday night was shocking, no one looks comfortable on the ball and I think 5-3-2, 4-3-3 or whatever formation we play, these lads don't want to play for SP anymore. It's clear they don't listen to instructions and they're not comfortable in the way he sets his team. Change is needed ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread