Heardle (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Felt like it deserves a separate thread to Wordle

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Otis

giphy.gif

Otis

That's me done with it. 🤬

Two days and I have never ever heard either song before at all, so totally pointless to me and there could have been 25 clues and played the entire songs. 🤷 I have never even heard of the artist either.

Why can't they do one called Olddle for old people?

I would get "Don't dilly dally" and "When I'm Cleaning Windows" without taking a single breath.

skyblue1991

That's me done with it.

Two days and I have never ever heard either song before at all, so totally pointless to me and there could have been 25 clues and played the entire songs. I have never even heard of the artist either.

Why can't they do one called Olddle for old people?

I would get "Don't dilly dally" and "When I'm Cleaning Windows" without taking a single breath.
Or at least have songs that were popular in the UK rather than the US

I'm surprised you didn't hear the Burno Mars song yesterday, was a popular song about 10 years ago but all goes by your taste I suppose

ajsccfc

I like the idea that kids getting it in one today were a few days ago asking who the fuck Al Green is and wishing someone made a version that wasn't aimed at OAPs

wingy

Well I would have had yesterday's in three but the first two clues were just drumsticks clicking together, as soon as the tune started I knew the artist then it was defective work on the name of the track.
But it rejected so I don't know what was wrong.

rob9872

Hopefully someone creates a 70s 80s and 90 heardle aoon as no idea on todays. Nice idea but need genres or no opportunity to get runs hoing like wordle where the unbroken run keeps me returning.

Johnnythespider

#Heardle #24

🔇⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟥🟥

Even my 20 and 24 yr old didn't know this, I'll take that as a positive in how they've been raised.

Otis

It's a rubbish concept really I think. After all, we all know words and are all entirely capable of working out a Wordle, albeit at times with a bit of difficulty and the odd fail.

With this, you might not even know the artist or the song and therefore can have absolutely zero chance of ever getting the answer of anything.

It's far, far too broad and that makes it at times, impossible.

The only way it would ever work is if they split it into genres or eras.

Grendel

Or at least have songs that were popular in the UK rather than the US

I'm surprised you didn't hear the Burno Mars song yesterday, was a popular song about 10 years ago but all goes by your taste I suppose

Why the fuck would I know a song by Bruno Mars? I have around 1000 albums / cds and I’ve never even heard of Bruno mars

Si80

Why the fuck would I know a song by Bruno Mars? I have around 1000 albums / cds and I’ve never even heard of Bruno mars
The 11 time Grammy and 4 time Brit Award winner just passed you bye I guess. I'm exactly the same with anything from the last decade that's aimed towards the Radio 1 audience.

Absolutely shit on Heardle today after a good run of tracks :D

Otis

I had heard of him, but always get him confused with Olly Murrs. 🤷 I couldn't name a single song of either of them though.

Just not my scene at all.

skyblue1991

Helps when you hear it on the radio at least once a day!

#Heardle #26

🟩

Otis

Was in the chart for about 3/4 of last year. Surely you’ve heard of Justin Bieber🙄
Yes, of course.

You have now given anyone else a massive clue though.🤪

I don't follow the charts at all and don't listen to Radio 1, or any other commercial radio station of such ilk unfortunately, so it would be almost impossible for me to have ever heard the tune, or the artist. The other one is featuring isn't he, not the artist.

ajsccfc

I got the Bruno Mars one easily enough so I'm at the point where I'll get the more recent tracks if they were the kind of songs that were everywhere and almost harder to not hear at some point. I know of Lil Nas X but not the song, but today's one is a complete blank for me

Otis

I got the Bruno Mars one easily enough so I'm at the point where I'll get the more recent tracks if they were the kind of songs that were everywhere and almost harder to not hear at some point. I know of Lil Nas X but not the song, but today's one is a complete blank for me

I don't know any Bruno Mars songs, so even if I knew the melody, I wouldn't know the name or the artist. Couldn't name you one Bruno Mars song, or one JB song either.

I know I'm old, but I think it's more down to not at all being my scene.

Users who are viewing this thread