Heardle (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Does this one ring any bells? Probably his most ubiqituous track, although technically not his

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What a video. Noticed a few of my favourites in there too

Absolute magic. I know next to F all about professional dancing but they have to be two of the best scenes committed to film

Bloody Hell! They were some moves, especially in the first one! Was that Cab Calloway at the start of the first one?

ajsccfc

Got this one in three, partly thanks to the fact that if you know the artist but not the song name it offers you a choice of tracks

Frostie

Got this one in three, partly thanks to the fact that if you know the artist but not the song name it offers you a choice of tracks

Yeah same, convinced it was one of the others though 😂

#Heardle #27

🔈🟥⬛️🟥🟩⬜️⬜️

Marty

Been doing pritty well on this.

#Heardle #29

🔊🟩⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

skyblue1991

Some will definitely get it much earlier than I did!

#Heardle #30

🟩

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Got it in one again. My rate of success so far is less the actual song and more if it was made before or after 2010 which seems to be the year I stopped paying attention

skybluetony176

And again

#Heardle #30

🔊🟩⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

Helps when it’s the greatest song ever written or ever will be written. Plus the last 2 days have been age appropriate for me ;)

Marty

Not sure if I should be impressed or worried, got it instantly.

skyblue1991

More old shite. Might have to knock this on the head it’s getting ridiculous. Surprised they even have these songs available i thought you could only get them vinyl
Were you actually born in 1989 as per your profile or did you mean to put 2009?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread