Higgs have legal clauses inserted to block CCFC and back Wasps only (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

EXCLUSIVE: Higgs Charity legal clause would block Coventry City FC's Alan Higgs Centre bid

stupot07

This is shocking by PKH and by a charity. Yes Sisu have done things wrong but you are willing for the the historic club and THE club to vanish.

What a tosser.
Yeah, and if sisu left tomorrow, ccfc ltd would still be a sisu related company.

Shitehawks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Unbelievable. At every turn...

tisza

so with all these statements about talks & helping etc from Wasps & CSF execs they must have known about this clause.

Grendel

I am sure donganzolas is looking to prepare a poll on the matter as we speak - "should PWKH drop the clause and allow CCFC to remain at the Acadamy"

crowsnest

Mr Knatchbull-Hugessen "The purpose of the Higgs Centre is for the community"
He added that Wasps had paid the charity £400,000 to take the part of the site they planned to develop out of community use.

stupot07

There's no chance of tj academy staying....

He said: “The purpose of the Higgs Centre is for the community. If you were to put Wasps and CCFC in there it reduces even further the access for the community.”

Asked about the future of CCFC’s Academy if the Alan Higgs Centre was no longer a possibility, he said: “If they need space they can invest. That’s what Jaguar Land Rover have done and they are a business like Sisu.

stupot07

He said: “The purpose of the Higgs Centre is for the community. If you were to put Wasps and CCFC in there it reduces even further the access for the community.”

Asked about the future of CCFC’s Academy if the Alan Higgs Centre was no longer a possibility, he said: “If they need space they can invest. That’s what Jaguar Land Rover have done and they are a business like Sisu.

Well there you have it, the academy must leave

hill83

“If they need space they can invest. That’s what Jaguar Land Rover have done and they are a business like Sisu.

“Sisu should build a stadium with integrated training platforms and so on. That’s what businesses do, they invest, they don’t piggy back on charities.”

That's a fuck off if I've ever seen one. It's over. Sisu now need to put up or fuck off, there's nowhere else to go.

Grendel

so with all these statements about talks & helping etc from Wasps & CSF execs they must have known about this clause.

Indeed - so dongle made to look an idiot again.

SkyBlueScottie

That's fairly fucking disgraceful... I get the bad blood towards SISU but this is severely screwing around with our football club.

Skyblueweeman

Unbelievable.

Well, at least we kind of know now that the Academy will not be going any longer than next year in it's current form.
Over to you CA/SISU...now you need to get something in place planning wise or a vital income stream to the club is likely to decrease.

I guess this will reduce those who say, SISU line their pockets from player sales...less chance of that happening going forward...

covcity4life

That's a fuck off if I've ever seen one. It's over. Sisu now need to put up or fuck off, there's nowhere else to go.

are they even able to put up? will the council let them build?

we need to just build our own staidum now, where? fack knows. will end up being outside cov now probably.

just hope god sends a storm that deystroys the ricoh and higgs

ccfclinney

Utterly disgraceful in my opinion ! What people seem to not realise is none of us are keen on sisu but it's not them they are destroying its the football club.. And between the council and AHC it will be there fault when we are at sixfields again as we have no other option with everything we try to do being blocked !!

Nick

Administrator
Ironic he talks about trusting. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him.

And yes, before I get the PM or something. I know the Higgs family are made up of lawyers, and yes I probably wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of them ;)

hill83

are they even able to put up? will the council let them build?

we need to just build our own staidum now, where? fack knows. will end up being outside cov now probably.

just hope god sends a storm that deystroys the ricoh and higgs

Not a clue mate. This is the last straw for me. Don't even know what to think.

Kingokings204

For all Sisu's fuck up everyone else involved is being shown to be an absolute set of cunts. Next time I go the the Higgs I won't be flushing after a shit.

Fuck the lot of them.

That will show them.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Well it is entirely within the control of Higgs to extend or renew the lease for the Academy and tell Wasps to fuck off and "invest" (JLR-style) else-fucking-where. WHY have they not done that?
I'm sure CCFC could find £400K to pay Higgs' blood money. What if the Trust were to organize a fund-raising for that money from the fans to save the academy. Here's my £20!

Kingokings204

Well it is entirely within the control of Higgs to extend or renew the lease for the Academy and tell Wasps to fuck off and "invest" (JLR-style) else-fucking-where. WHY have they not done that?
I'm sure CCFC could find £400K to pay Higgs' blood money. What if the Trust were to organize a fund-raising for that money from the fans to save the academy. Here's my £20!

Tight arse. I would give £22.

torchomatic

We're fucked even if they left tomorrow.

The City That Destroyed Its Football Club.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what happened to make him hate sisu and the club so much?

(I am being careful what I say)

torchomatic

Kingokings204

It's quite simple now. This article actually clears things up. It's very personal and it's beyond any sort of backtrack now.

Sisu need to fuck off as now what's the point. They are hated by the vast majority and unfortunately even the people who could actually help us. Admin and ten points deduction here we come. At least finally we could move forward. Potentially.

I'm sorry this ends the debates now. Sod the court cases, sod the sucking up to anyone. Only one solution and that's sisu to go. It's the only solution now. Clear as day.

Nick

Administrator
It's quite simple now. This article actually clears things up. It's very personal and it's beyond any sort of backtrack now.

Sisu need to fuck off as now what's the point. They are hated by the vast majority and unfortunately even the people who could actually help us. Admin and ten points deduction here we come. At least finally we could move forward. Potentially.

I'm sorry this ends the debates now. Sod the court cases, sod the sucking up to anyone. Only one solution and that's sisu to go. It's the only solution now. Clear as day.

What options do we have if they go?

It is quite obvious everybody has worked together to do the club over.

It was personal years ago.

Grendel

I wonder what happened to make him hate sisu and the club so much?

(I am being careful what I say)

You'd almost think he didn't like the club much from the start.

Kingokings204

Yes they won't invest and or build so that leaves just one option and go. Sisu have lost. Get over it. We all need to move on and stop messing around with our football club

Users who are viewing this thread