Higgs have legal clauses inserted to block CCFC and back Wasps only (2 Viewers)

Astute

but its a fact that Sisu are being pushed out for a connected party to takeover.
Do you know what the word 'fact' means or have you been listening to SISU, Wasps, Higgs and CCC too much?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Why was it added then? If it wasn't malicious?

It is very clear PWKH has some very deep laying hatred going on. (if his family are reading this, it is my opinion)

It was added because AEHC Trustees have £12m invested/loaned to the leaseholders of Alan Higgs Centre and the trustees do not want to do business with SISU (land or lease deals) and can choose to rely on the clause if need be. However if it were CCFC owned by another new party unconnected to SISU then the clause is not a problem at all. None of which has to affect the Academy being there

As for hatred I would think if it exists then it is mutual between Charity and SISU

Last edited:

chiefdave

It was added because AEHC Trustees have £12m invested/loaned to the leaseholders of Alan Higgs Centre
So when there was the dispute about the bill for maintenance equipment and it was claimed it couldn't possibly be down to Higgs Trust being vindictive as the AHC and AHT were independent of each other that was false?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There is no doubt that it exists is there?

You know what Nick that's what is wrong in a lot of these discussions - focus on emotions and making assumptions of fact from it

A lot of the time the actual cold facts are simply ignored

It perpetuates un-necessary arguments when what we actually need at all levels are solutions. Very often solutions are not ideal but sometimes you have to take the best you can get. That does not mean you have to fall over and just accept anything that is put forward but that people take a can do attitude not a look for reasons why not one. If after that a deal cant be done move on to the next problem to solve

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
So when there was the dispute about the bill for maintenance equipment and it was claimed it couldn't possibly be down to Higgs Trust being vindictive as the AHC and AHT were independent of each other that was false?

no it wasn't the AEHC took no part in the day to day running of the AHC, they AEHC provided the funding and secured it. It is not the clerk to the Trustees that makes the decisions for the AEHC its the Trustees

Warwickhunt

There is no doubt that it exists is there?
Hi Nick! I read the Article for the Higgs covenant on the Coventry Evening telegraph site and saw comments from so called supporters of the City taking great pleasure in the fact that we have been blocked from continuing our academy. So I responded " I Suppose that you think its just as funny that the CCC gave away a Coventry Taxpayers Assett at a miserly sum of £14million to another Hedge Fund who promptly revalued it in their books at £42million - I believe the Gentleman concerned has been quite spiteful" however this comment looks like it has been surpressed by the CT - do you see anything wrong in what i said?

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nick! I read the Article for the Higgs covenant on the Coventry Evening telegraph site and saw comments from so called supporters of the City taking great pleasure in the fact that we have been blocked from continuing our academy. So I responded " I Suppose that you think its just as funny that the CCC gave away a Coventry Taxpayers Assett at a miserly sum of £14million to another Hedge Fund who promptly revalued it in their books at £42million - I believe the Gentleman concerned has been quite spiteful" however this comment looks like it has been surpressed by the CT - do you see anything wrong in what i said?

Erm I am not sure I am the best judge but it doesn't look too offensive to me.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Nothing wrong with the content IMHO......the only error you appear to have made was to post it on the Coventry wasps fanzine site.....

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

What a clause that is!
In this document..first one, direct link here..
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/...kxMGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

co-ho-11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread