Hoff on the Hill? (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Why is he encouraging this?

Each to their own and all that; if fans want to watch from a hill, then fair enough but I feel he's doing this to seek 'supporters' in favour of all his fake promises

SISU don't like him as they see him as a threat, he is a city fan with real contacts.

Nobody can carry out any changes as long as SISU continue to hang on and dump there other business debt into the club.

SonOfSnoz

When is Hoff going to do something honorouble?
He's all BS!
At least Sisu do what they say, take the club away from Coventry to a new home!
Hoff, put up or shut up!

shmmeee

What an odd post.

He kind of has a point though. Since "headed paper" the guys become a bit of a joke.

I'm sure he means well, but he should also keep himself out of the limelight a bit more until he has something of substance. Even during the Admin fiasco he wasn't exactly clear on what he was doing. A bit like Elliot for me.

letsallsingtogether

Yes he came for about 10 minutes spoke to the fans then went home he does after all live close to the ground. And why shouldn't he go ? you keep saying it's a free country.

simple_simon

letsallsingtogether

I'm not that old :p
We were around 35 in number and then around 6 over far side.
Gary came late and stood on his own for a while but then walked over towards us, he got talking to an older chap and then a lady.

From the hill you can see about two thirds of pitch and the far goal in front of the away fans.

cloughie

When is Hoff going to do something honorouble?
He's all BS!
At least Sisu do what they say, take the club away from Coventry to a new home!
Hoff, put up or shut up!

something honorable .Like what?

When Sisu refuse to speak or respond to him what can he do?

Steal the club from them , ......

leave that to sisu stealing the club from the fans

Nick

Administrator
something honorable .Like what?

When Sisu refuse to speak or respond to him what can he do?

Steal the club from them , ......

leave that to sisu stealing the club from the fans

This is the same hoffman who along with Elliott wanted to close the academy? All as bad as each other

letsallsingtogether

Will be closed soon any way as our home at Warwick Uni does not fill the criteria needed no indoor pitch for a start.

This is the same hoffman who along with Elliott wanted to close the academy? All as bad as each other

Nick

Administrator
Nasty bad sisu, super Joe and Gary wouldn't ever think about doing anything like that would they?
None of them should be any where near our club I don't think, that's sisu gh or je

Grappa

Northants police are reporting 6 on the hill on their twitter. 2 locals arrested for class A drug possession with intent to supply. Absolutely disgraceful.

fernandopartridge

SISU don't like him as they see him as a threat, he is a city fan with real contacts.

Nobody can carry out any changes as long as SISU continue to hang on and dump there other business debt into the club.

What contacts?

If he's got such great contacts, why does he hang around with that crow Joe Elliott?

letsallsingtogether

No because as usual he is full of bull needs to get his facts right even CWR said they saw about 30 when we moved to the opposite corner
Is it their main one? Just checked and they haven't tweeted for a couple of days so you mean it's not true? Unless I am looking at the wrong thing.

James Smith

Sadly not.

Is there something wrong with your computer? Because if so I can introduce you by phone to a bloke from the Indian Subcontinent who calls me up and tells me that my computer is causing problems for my broadband provider. I don't have a broadband provider and he might be of more use to you than me. The fact that he's also trying to scam me into letting him have a remote look at my computer for banking and other log in details and or install key logging software is another story.

James Smith

Nasty bad sisu, super Joe and Gary wouldn't ever think about doing anything like that would they?
None of them should be any where near our club I don't think, that's sisu gh or je

Have to say that news about the Academy from really did change my image of GH and JE and not in a positive way.

Last edited:

James Smith

Is it their main one? Just checked and they haven't tweeted for a couple of days so you mean it's not true? Unless I am looking at the wrong thing.

I wouldn't have thought Northampton is any more of magnet for drug dealers, than Ilfracombe is laced with Prostitution.

[video=youtube;t5RVeQFK0LM]www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5RVeQFK0LM[/video]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5RVeQFK0LM

Besides I thought all the dealers are normally looking for clients at the Notting Hill Carnival in London or outside the Reading Festival this weekend aren't they

ccfc4ever

The people who go and stand on the hill are proving what? They wont travel 34 miles to support the team but they will travel 34 miles to stand on a hill where they can see 2 thirds of the pitch. Either go or stay at home. Surly you are proving you will travel.

I really don't get the standing on the hill thing but im sure the 20ish that did it yesterday have made a real difference to the current situation

Users who are viewing this thread