"Huge Police Operation" Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I think the language and behaviour at football has vastly improved since i was a lad in the 80 s when it was sadly still deemed acceptable to call players black cunits. I think the fact was that yes i heard the language but my dad told me in no uncertain terms that i wasnt to use it

The same as this, I always knew what swear words were but also know I'd get a slap if I used them.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Haha this thread has turned that pathetic it's making my fucking toes curl! :jerkit:

LastGarrison

Probably the most cringeworthy thread, with probably the single most cringeworthy poster making the most cringeworthy posts I have ever read.

I honestly sometimes don't believe I live in the same fucking world as some of you lot.

Changeyourface

so because your at a football match its ok to swear in front of kids? TWAT

Sorry have you ever been to a football match or are you just an utter arsewipe? Of course it's ok to swear at a football match or would you like to ulter football as a sport?

Nick

Administrator
Sorry have you ever been to a football match or are you just an utter arsewipe? Of course it's ok to swear at a football match or would you like to ulter football as a sport?

It really depends on how it is swearing. I am not saying it is wrong when people are frustrated and say "for f*ck sake* or *f*cking get in* if we score. It is the tools who stand up and try to show off by shouting loads of swearing. Doesn't bother me personally if they do it, but if they want to be like that then go in Block 15 / 16 and not the bit right next to the JSB's.

Swearing doesn't offend me, just think sometimes people who go out of their way to swear to look cool, rather than just a reaction without thinking of "for f*ck sake city" type thing, they just like like utter dickheads!

Macca

Twas but a joke!! He was hilarious and made my day with his repeated "EFF OFF"s at Hussey and a few others.

Murphy is soon to be a cult hero... I feel it in my bones

I ll be more impressed if he can keep the ball out the net to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread