'I judge children by their names' (1 Viewer)

dutchman

Not looking so clever now!

2E9B362000000578-0-image-m-200_1447952083968.jpg

And my own weakness, epilepsy, which sent me crashing to the floor face-first, serves as a reminder not to fixate on the bad. Sometimes we need to focus on the good.
Face smashed, teeth wobbly and lips the size of a Kardashian’s, I am strangely happy.

mechaishida

Not looking so clever now!

2E9B362000000578-0-image-m-200_1447952083968.jpg

Holy fuck, hahahahaha......epilepsy my arse, she's G&T'ed her way into a thorn bush, off a bike probably.

(Epileptics who are not vile, attention-seeking bags of vacuous emotional damage, I apologise for laughing so damn hard.)

Last edited:

Ranjit Bhurpa

You can also judge a woman by their name.

Having met a very tasty bird, during the formalities I asked what her name was.
'Carmen' she replied 'as the two greatest passions in my life are cars and men'. 'What's your name then?' she asked.
To which I replied 'Lagerfanny'.

mechaishida

You can also judge a woman by their name.

Having met a very tasty bird, during the formalities I asked what her name was.
'Carmen' she replied 'as the two greatest passions in my life are cars and men'. 'What's your name then?' she asked.
To which I replied 'Lagerfanny'.

Guess my name's 'Meowprostitutes' then.

Malaka

Why are they giving this woman airtime? She is getting paid for this bullshit

Nick

Administrator
I guess cause she comes out with inflammatory, outrageous comments that immediately get people's backs up.

I think a lot of people get offended too easily.

Like the kids names thing, I can pretty much guarantee everybody has judged a kid / person on their name before. Whether it that they are posh, a bit chavvy, a gypsy etc. Yes she builds it up a bit, but there are far more offensive things.

covmark

Like the kids names thing, I can pretty much guarantee everybody has judged a kid / person on their name before. Whether it that they are posh, a bit chavvy, a gypsy etc. Yes she builds it up a bit, but there are far more offensive things.
She's just a bellend. Claiming she can't stand children's names that are geographic. Yet her daughter is called India. Lol what a dick. Can't say she makes me angry though.

Otis

She's just a bellend. Claiming she can't stand children's names that are geographic. Yet her daughter is called India. Lol what a dick. Can't say she makes me angry though.
Nope, but it's a road rage thing to some people I reckon.

You know, someone shouts 'you nob!' At you through a car window, then many people's reaction is to tell abuse straight back.

I think Katie Hopkins has that effect on people. Just think she causes an immediate reaction with some people.

I couldn't stand her on the Apprentice, so just don't bother listening to her nonsense.

Johnnythespider

I tend to judge the parents by their kids names tbh

Nick

Administrator
I tend to judge the parents by their kids names tbh
I think most people do in their heads, if my daughter had a tarquin coming to her party then I'd probably have an image in my head different to a shaniqua.

It's natural, it just depends if it stays in your head or is used to treat people differently.

Otis

Anyone who watches the US football will know of the strange names out there.

Jaquiski Tartt? Which when it's said sounds just like Jack Whiskey Tart!

There's also a kicked called Randy Bullock, as well as loads of JaMichael's and DeSean's.

Where do all these names come from, the Ja's and De's? It's like someone just picks a normal name like Kevin and puts a Ja on the front of it. or a De on the front of it.

Otis

Here's some names Americans are giving their kids ....

Velveeta
Rolex
Daytona
London
Rome
China
Japan
Andropolis
Bose
Avon
Chanel
Courvoisier
Lexus
Miata
Ferrari
Amp
Nissan
Mercedes
Scooter
Ikea
Be Cautious
Chardonnay
Shampaign
Aquafina
Nucleus
Psyche
Atari
Armani
Brooklyn
Sirloin
Taco
Proverb
Lottery
Pepsi
Lavoris
Dentyl
Yashica
Avis
Delmonte
Dijon
Bimbo
Princess King
Sultan
Pharisee
Laker
La'Nokia
Royal
Pasha
Winsome
Justice
Majestic
Passion
Luscious
Peerless
Ronald McDonald
Milton Bradley
Tan White
Monsanto
Lieutenant
General
Lawyer
Panda
Yak
Tack
Earthwind

Captain Dart

Johnnythespider

Velveeta
Rolex
Daytona
London
Rome
China
Japan
Andropolis
Bose
Avon
Chanel
Courvoisier
Lexus
Miata
Ferrari
Amp
Nissan
Mercedes
Scooter
Ikea
Be Cautious
Chardonnay
Shampaign
Aquafina
Nucleus
Psyche
Atari
Armani
Brooklyn
Sirloin
Taco
Proverb
Lottery
Pepsi
Lavoris
Dentyl
Yashica
Avis
Delmonte
Dijon
Bimbo
Princess King
Sultan
Pharisee
Laker
La'Nokia
Royal
Pasha
Winsome
Justice
Majestic
Passion
Luscious
Peerless
Ronald McDonald
Milton Bradley
Tan White
Monsanto
Lieutenant
General
Lawyer
Panda
Yak
Tack
Earthwind
My favourite La'Nokia

lifeskyblue

She does it cos it gets her name in the papers. I bet she doesn't believe everything she says. Just does a lot of it for effect to get all (including ppl on here) talking about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

She does it cos it gets her name in the papers. I bet she doesn't believe everything she says. Just does a lot of it for effect to get all (including ppl on here) talking about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm sure she goes home and fingers herself like crazy cos she's been talked about on Sky Blues Talk.

mechaishida

Velveeta
Rolex
Daytona
London
Rome
China
Japan
Andropolis
Bose
Avon
Chanel
Courvoisier
Lexus
Miata
Ferrari
Amp
Nissan
Mercedes
Scooter
Ikea
Be Cautious
Chardonnay
Shampaign
Aquafina
Nucleus
Psyche
Atari
Armani
Brooklyn
Sirloin
Taco
Proverb
Lottery
Pepsi
Lavoris
Dentyl
Yashica
Avis
Delmonte
Dijon
Bimbo
Princess King
Sultan
Pharisee
Laker
La'Nokia
Royal
Pasha
Winsome
Justice
Majestic
Passion
Luscious
Peerless
Ronald McDonald
Milton Bradley
Tan White
Monsanto
Lieutenant
General
Lawyer
Panda
Yak
Tack
Earthwind

Peerless Sirloin and Lieutenant Pepsi will now be my two girls middles names. Legally.

Incidentally, oh my life...scooter? Psyche? PANDA? Imagine someone calling their kids that in Glasgow, or Manchester.

Last edited:

Otis

Peerless Sirloin and Lieutenant Pepsi will now be my two girls middles names. Legally.

Incidentally, oh my life...scooter? Psyche? PANDA? Imagine someone calling their kids that in Glasgow, or Manchester.

Or Ikea, or Yak! And Amp? Shocking!

Otis

Prefix a 13 to the Amp, for a real shocker.

Seriously though, as if I needed any more evidence that American culture has gone down the pan...

Anyone called Ikea hasn't got a chance in life. No matter how much they work out they'll never have a six pack and will just be left with a flat pack.

Users who are viewing this thread