I went today (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Really Valiant? Christ you've got some will power

It would swing the choice if I told Valiant they gave everyone free Pizza today at HT ;)

torchomatic

Fair play Torch, question is after what you saw are you tempted to keep going?

Yes very, but I won't.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

RFC

Just back and proud of the TEAM! My eldest grand daughter (6yrs old) asked to go so we took her to her first ever Sky Blues game and she really enjoyed it.

A good 3pts with a 'soft' referee who allowed County to get away with a lot, particularly in the 1st half but Steven & the Boys did us proud once again!

PUSB !

RoboCCFC90

Pizza, special brew and strippers, I'm in. where do I sign up :wave:

I don't need strippers just put Kacey Barnfield in the limo and I am on my way!

wince

Not that simple.

Initially the overwhelming majority celebrated peace in our time.

Following the majority view was the wrong thing to do.
Sorry don't know what you are talking about the war reference was simple, for what ever reason we were at war, therefor people had to do things that they would not do in peace time, why you want to pick an argument with me I didn't say it ,I just explained the way im sure it was meant . the point being most people would go to a ccfc home game ,but because its in Northampton ,and if they did all go we may never come back, but you know all this ,for the sake of everyone else on the forum think ill call it a night

James Smith

1. I didn't give Shitzu my money we used a free ticket voucher we got when my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing during the summer.
2. I took a flask so didn't give Shitzu any money for F&B
3. I didn't buy a programme.
4. Clarke and Wilson are fucking brilliant
5. It was cold
6. Journey was a little tedious.
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.
If there was a like button on the mobile your post would be liked. Slightly surprised they haven't banned customers own food to boost the F&B revenue.

Speedies_Chips

wtf, how can it be that simple....I just don't get it, wearing blinkers doesn't make it go away....so many surrender monkeys who cant go without.....just glad the germans aren't getting ready to invade, you would all be waving white flags and finding reasons to say its ok for them to do what ever they like. Yes it is hard not to go.....just forgetting ccc and sisu wont make it stop.

It's a game of football chap, not peoples lives. Most people can tell the difference!

skybluelee

The 700 or so extra glory hunting, weak-willed fans going purely because the side are playing well will almost certainly stop once we hit a rocky patch of form and we will be back to the original 1,400.

Nopm is working. Starve the bastards out for trying to kill our club.

Grendel

The 700 or so extra glory hunting, weak-willed fans going purely because the side are playing well will almost certainly stop once we hit a rocky patch of form and we will be back to the original 1,400.

So you are annoyed they are winning? You want a losing streak?

Do you know how pathetic you sound?

Grendel

Where did I say that, dick head?

Well to even think about a losing streak at the moment says something don't you think?

So you'd rather they keep winning and the crowds gradually increase then?

zuni

So you are annoyed they are winning? You want a losing streak?

Do you know how pathetic you sound?

you talk about absurd and then come out with total bollocks like that, where did he say he wanted them to stop winning? at least put together a cognitive argument ...don't just make shit up to start an argument.

Grendel

you talk about absurd and then come out with total bollocks like that, where did he say he wanted them to stop winning? at least put together a cognitive argument ...don't just make shit up to start an argument.

Really? Lets see the answer toy question then?

How real fans talk about losing streaks after the start of this season? Why would they?

Grendel

Once you've gone you will never be able to take it back. Or look your self in the mirror.

I don't go. If I decide to one day I will be able to look in the mirror and will not feel dirty. I won't have allowed the nazis in the country either through my appeasement or crossed a pocket line (though that's something I would appluad anyway). I would have been to a football match. Grow up.

edgy

I went for my second visit on a borrowed season ticket.

Enjoyed the football immensely.

Danceswithhorses

1. I didn't give Shitzu my money we used a free ticket voucher we got when my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing during the summer.
2. I took a flask so didn't give Shitzu any money for F&B
3. I didn't buy a programme.
4. Clarke and Wilson are fucking brilliant
5. It was cold
6. Journey was a little tedious.
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.
Cant say i always/(ever) agree with you, but fair play to you, and am happy with your conclusions

GaryPendrysEyes

To be honest based on what they write on here I cant understand at all why Torch, Grendel, Nick, Robo dont go to Sixfields regularly.
I seriously think you should go and enjoy yourselves.

zuni

Really? Lets see the answer toy question then?

How real fans talk about losing streaks after the start of this season? Why would they?

reals fans bullshit again? really oh well...that aside do you think we will have a dip? fair chance we will...winter sets in, snow starts to settle...all those things will have an impact...crowds could well plummet, especially if the boys start to lose a few...or the pitch deteriorates due to 2 teams playing on it so they cant play their natural passing game..no one wants to see a dip....what we do want is ccfc back home...home not Northampton. nopm is working and needs people to stay strong, not that you agree which is fine each to their own.

chiefdave

I would love to go, it's actually closer and easier to get to Sixfields than the Ricoh for me. Just can't do it tho, would feel to me like I was endorsing the move. Everyone has to make their own decision.

It's such a shame that after years of spending a fortune watching absolute crap we finally start playing decent football now.

stupot07

Isn't that pretty much what our fanbase does anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Covstu

Glory hunters, Fucking hell I have heard it all now... :facepalm:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I don't go. If I decide to one day I will be able to look in the mirror and will not feel dirty. I won't have allowed the nazis in the country either through my appeasement or crossed a pocket line (though that's something I would appluad anyway). I would have been to a football match. Grow up.
Where is the picket line?

Users who are viewing this thread