Ideas to keep pressure on? (1 Viewer)

oakey

How about trying to get the Keep Cov in Cov message onto TV as much as possible.
1) Send a few on transfer deadline day to each of the big clubs training grounds or stadium wherever the cameras are with banners etc
2) Same with live Prem games when they do that vox pop thing before the game.
3) Delegation outside every game with petition to get fans of other clubs to sign and raise the profile
Just a few thoughts.

ccfcway

i did suggest being outside Stoke or QPR on transfer deadline day and when sky go there, hold up a SISU OUT banner

wince

Not a penny more , no business can survive without money no mater what fisher says,its hurting them ,it was a gamble to try and break acl ,keep strong everyone hedge funds don't invest money they asset strip , sisu don't invest in new grounds ect and they are not going to start now , no money is hurting them

ccfcway

Not a penny more , no business can survive without money no mater what fisher says,its hurting them ,it was a gamble to try and break acl ,keep strong everyone hedge funds don't invest money they asset strip , sisu don't invest in new grounds ect and they are not going to start now , no money is hurting them

and if they have budgeted to simply lose money and are using CCFC as a way of writing off losses elsewhere ?

6 Generations

This is my fear. However, one way to really create a fuss is that we boycott SkyBet who are now sponsoring the FL. Encourage everyone , CCFC fans and other supporters to cancel their accounts. This will make the news.!! They would have to listen

wince

and if they have budgeted to simply lose money and are using CCFC as a way of writing off losses elsewhere ?
That's why you have accounts optium had no money in it a couple of months ago so should be able to follow the trail

Ripbuster

Huge SISU OUT banner and ask Premiership/championship forums/trusts of teams competing in upcoming Sky/televised tv games to display it at match and attach their club crest to banner in support,before returning banner so it can be sent to next match.
Or just invade their webpages asking them to make SISU out banners for televised matches.

Noticed on Sunday the "Wall of fame" is looking in a right state (needs a scrub) and the Memorial garden fence is rusting over,a media plea for fans of CCFC to help clean it all up as Otium/SISU have left it in a state with no regard for supporters feelings.
Invite media along whilst its being cleaned up.. :(

(Mind you Sisu would probably sue anyone touching it)

SuperCov

Bomb threats? ..... Kidding. I think you'd prob get arrested.

There must be something peeps. We can't give up the fight for City.

Brain is too tired to think.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

wince

All the cost cutting sisu have done over the last five years , i.e, merging staff with acl, closing two shops in town down, players wages, cut massively , all the gains have been lost with the move to sixfields , because overnight they have lost all there bread and butter income, plus loss of sponsorship ,no company sits down after five years of cost cutting to reduce losses, to then plan to lose all there customers ,and hope while they are cost cutting some time in the future there customers will come back , the gamble hasn't worked

Hobo

Some good ideas re publicity on transfer deadline day. But most importantly stick with it. Keep writing the letters keep asking the questions. Stay firm, take Seppala on at hardball. The motto of the Scottish Stewart clan is Strength Gathers At The Wound!
....so Stay Sky Blue not SISU!

ccfcway

gotta do it

Get 2 people to get to each prem club who are likely to have transfer activity with SISU OUT banners

quinn1971

What about the sheff utd game isn't it on sky.i know its not one penny more but how about just a one off sell out.sisu out chants all game and we want our city back would have a bigger impact than an empty stadium.i know it means giving sisu some of your cash but there must be something that could be arranged in front of sky cameras that could have a massive impact.

cloughie

What about the sheff utd game isn't it on sky.i know its not one penny more but how about just a one off sell out.sisu out chants all game and we want our city back would have a bigger impact than an empty stadium.i know it means giving sisu some of your cash but there must be something that could be arranged in front of sky cameras that could have a massive impact.

NO

ccfcway

be interesting if we could some how legally delay that SKY game, that would get some interest !

WestEndAgro

Huge SISU OUT banner and ask Premiership/championship forums/trusts of teams competing in upcoming Sky/televised tv games to display it at match and attach their club crest to banner in support,before returning banner so it can be sent to next match.
Or just invade their webpages asking them to make SISU out banners for televised matches.
Some good ideas here, I think it would make very interesting viewing, I saw a SISU out banner at the Emeriates Arsenal friendly a couple of weeks ago
I started a "Save Chip" thread a while back suggesting a "Save Cov" campaign, the "Chip" thing went crazy, all thoose years ago.

Noticed on Sunday the "Wall of fame" is looking in a right state (needs a scrub) and the Memorial garden fence is rusting over,a media plea for fans of CCFC to help clean it all up as Otium/SISU have left it in a state with no regard for supporters feelings.
Invite media along whilst its being cleaned up.. :(

(Mind you Sisu would probably sue anyone touching it)

Ripbuster

It'll be at the ricoh so it's ok to go in :)

The fans could do with some direction for this day as there's a 130thCCFC birthday party on the same weekend at the Lime tree club.
Need to be united on this instead of split between 2 places in Coventry.

Steve.B50

To get Coventry back we need to consider all ideas.

The ousting of Joy Seppala is important, we need her to be seen, to face the fans, we should approach those who fund her. She hates publicity so lets give her some and see the faceless lady.
Tim Fisher is just a front for her he is a puppet?

Any ideas to get through to the FL must be considered, thy are a major player in our saga.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The ousting of Joy Seppala is important, we need her to be seen, to face the fans, we should approach those who fund her. She hates publicity so lets give her some and see the faceless lady.

Any ideas to get through to the FL must be considered, thy are a major player in our saga.

Like I've said before
images

Florence1898

There is only one way to get at the people who are breaking our City, that is to flush out Seppala. She remains protected by the man with thick skin, and amazingly no one has ever managed to get a photo of her. Journalists, they are useless, if they were any good they would have made more of that Board Report leaked last week

ccfc_Tom

Pay off a ticket steward to let everyone in for free and raid the pitch on shef utd game and delay kick off :)

bobben

i know there were a fair amount of cobblers fans there on sunday, can we educate them on our sorry situation, do they have a local tin pot radio phone in on a friday eve where we could air our views ?

J

Jack Griffin

Any chance someone can get a photo? Set the paparazzi on her!

Sky Blue Harry H

be interesting if we could some how legally delay that SKY game, that would get some interest !

I quite like the bombardment (from outside the ground) of tennis balls onto the pitch during Sheff Utd game (with SISU out written on them) during the game - big media coverage (being live on SKY)

No don't think so. An empty stadium with no atmosphere would be much better.

NOPM

bobben

I quite like the bombardment (from outside the ground) of tennis balls onto the pitch during Sheff Utd game (with SISU out written on them) during the game - big media coverage (being live on SKY)

golf anyone ? even better idea, do you think warwick castle could lend us their trebuchet ?

TurkeyTrot

Been thinking on the way home...
How about on a weekend we get a number of us at every league one ground in the country that there's a game on, wear our shirts, two locations outside the ground, home and away end and hand out leaflets (written by the Trust) explaining our plight and getting signatures (name and club supported) asking the football league (or telling the spineless so and so's) to reverse the decision and force SISU to play back in Coventry. Make sure Sky film us outside every ground and maybe get 2 banners (home and away end) displayed behind the goals or whatever saying the same thing. So every game shown our banner will be there.
Or something like that.

(I better check with the trust first make sure they've enough money for leaflets and banners etc :) )

georgehudson

more sky blue ribbons required,
get them on all available vertical places,
this, is our city, our club,
we have no faith, duty, or trust,
in an outfit that deems only to 'rape' CCFC,
PUSB & FOS

Users who are viewing this thread